Brit stop membership (1 Viewer)

Sep 2, 2016
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Rapido 786f
Exp
And another question!!
I've only just seen Britstops website. I have emailed asking if it's also an online membership or just a book. We leave this Thursday for a month and TBH after calling loads of campsites on our route, I can't quite bring myself to pay the same fees on site as they were charging last year and have no facilities open (completely understand why they're not open)
So we're thinking we'll do parts of our trip at Britstops but not sure if a book would get here before Thursday.
So can you also view the stops online once you join?

s7ev0

Funster
May 31, 2010
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Treecol, just seen your email that came in this morning (although tbh we do try to have a weekend out of the office!).
We don't have a digital or online version, but if you order the book before 11.30 am on a weekday, it will be posted the same day, and usually arrives the next day or the day after (excluding Sundays). So if you place an order this weekend, the book should be with you by Tues/Weds.
Hope that helps.
Steve

OP
OP
Treecol
Sep 2, 2016
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Rapido 786f
Exp
Thanks for taking the time to answer. Figured as it's weekend you were off work hence posting here to see if anyone knew the answer. Just off to join now on your Web site đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Just coming up to my first year of ownership and could not have started without it. Called into a Britstop Farm shop on my way home from Highlands end had an amazing lunch but decided against asking to stay. But really enjoyed my wander around which I would not have found without the book.

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
Another shout out for Britstops. We have been a member for nearly three years. It gives us more choice of places to stay between site stops. All the places we have stopped at so far have given us a warm welcome.
Farm shops have given us a chance to stock up the larder and often they serve a lovely breakfast. If we stay at a pub it’s rude not to go in for a drink or even a meal.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back