Bristolians, could you help? (1 Viewer)

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Pleased to hear you have decided on treatment and good luck with the trial. At least you are fighting back, if you don't then you can't win.(y)

Best wishes from us both.:)

OP
OP
cydersyd

cydersyd

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Jul 21, 2010
Sherborne, Dorset
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
12 years.
Well it's fan and sh1t time!

My lovely Rimor will be taken away tomorrow pending sale, we have had so much fun with that van, been to most European countries with it and she never let us down. It feels like losing a beloved pet.

Chemo begins on Monday for twelve weeks subject to how it hits me but that's an unpredictable factor as yet.

Then it's sit back and wait.

Sorry if I sound despondent today.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
You are entitled to feel despondent .. this is the start of a journey into the unknown ... but we are here with you ... I felt angry, scared, despondent, exhausted ... and then determined. . There are no rules as to how you should feel..

Sending you a huge hug.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Well it's fan and sh1t time!

My lovely Rimor will be taken away tomorrow pending sale, we have had so much fun with that van, been to most European countries with it and she never let us down. It feels like losing a beloved pet.

Chemo begins on Monday for twelve weeks subject to how it hits me but that's an unpredictable factor as yet.

Then it's sit back and wait.

Sorry if I sound despondent today.

Good luck with the treatment and try to stay positive.

Easy to say I know

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Hi

Only just been pionted here, Im in a simular club you and but had my tratment this summer, after 9 weeks of chemo, then 7 weeks of daily radiothreaphy with chemo combimied, Ive now finnished my treatment and I must say feeling a lot better now, Im still waiting for my finnal scans over the new year sort of time. If you want to talk I'll pm my phone number, or chat by pm I here for you...the ups/downs dark times....like other others on in FUN I 'd like to help in any way if I can. Best of all stay posivite and do what the docs tell you there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi

Only just been pionted here, Im in a simular club you and but had my tratment this summer, after 9 weeks of chemo, then 7 weeks of daily radiothreaphy with chemo combimied, Ive now finnished my treatment and I must say feeling a lot better now, Im still waiting for my finnal scans over the new year sort of time. If you want to talk I'll pm my phone number, or chat by pm I here for you...the ups/downs dark times....like other others on in FUN I 'd like to help in any way if I can. Best of all stay posivite and do what the docs tell you there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Phil .. that is so kind .. hope you both find strength in each other. Xxxxxx

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Just come across this thread and I like others before me would like to wish you the best of luck with your treatment.
Please use us as a sounding board if you need to, sometimes it helps to offload on to someone else.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back