Rally Chat Bristol Ballon Festival - Interest - Potential Rally. (1 Viewer)

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
That swine Tootles found it hidden in Berties house.......There are more of him, but taken before that one, when he was small..................:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Come on then Toots lets see them please
pray.gif

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Bertie was born during the war years. This is the first recorded photo of him He had a serious nappy problem............

bertie2.jpg

His first real baby photo. It couldn't be shown in public until after the war.......

bertie5.jpeg

Even his nurse had to hide him away in a special pram........

bertie1.jpg

He was even allocated a 'special' security nurse, to ensure that he didn't escape........

bertie3.jpg

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Bertie was born during the war years. This is the first recorded photo of him He had a serious nappy problem............

View attachment 55609

His first real baby photo. It couldn't be shown in public until after the war.......

View attachment 55612

Even his nurse had to hide him away in a special pram........

View attachment 55613

He was even allocated a 'special' security nurse, to ensure that he didn't escape........

View attachment 55614

Swine x 1000000000000000000:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
View attachment 55611
Please may I be excused from the naughty corner miss? Only I am currently on

board the Bruges ferry with my own naughty corner:LOL:

Debs can't see this now (THANKFULLY), but has anybody seen the weather forecast for the North Sea..:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:..on another thread earlier she said she wasn't a good sailor........................POOR DEBS :sicker::sicker::sicker::sicker::sicker::sicker::sicker:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Debs can't see this now (THANKFULLY), but has anybody seen the weather forecast for the North Sea..:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:..on another thread earlier she said she wasn't a good sailor........................POOR DEBS :sicker::sicker::sicker::sicker::sicker::sicker::sicker:
@Bertie Bassett

Excuse me!!!!!!!
Ok so I confess I've bought some time to check out possible Yeovilton air show rally.......only caught a glimpse earlier and Les is keen so I have got permission:D
And I have to admit it's a bit choppy :sick:
Aw Bertram.......what a beautiful baby you were.....bet your mummy loved you:LOL:

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Im a newbie...since Sept 14
OIY! I've been evicted over to here. Did we decide finally on chainsaws and guns or has that changed too? (n)

Well...@wizzer59 needs to find his handcuffs first...then he can join in with the rest of us at the Brizzle Funster Massacre:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
@Bertie Bassett

Excuse me!!!!!!!
Ok so I confess I've bought some time to check out possible Yeovilton air show rally.......only caught a glimpse earlier and Les is keen so I have got permission:D
And I have to admit it's a bit choppy :sick:
Aw Bertram.......what a beautiful baby you were.....bet your mummy loved you:LOL:
Anyone else thinking about the Yeovilton Air Show (11th July) possible meet/rally (9-12th July) ? http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/yeovilton-airshow-2015.103315/ Think only us & Debs have spotted it as the title makes it look like a day event but there is the official campsite opposite with toilets, shower & clubhouse (y) Standard prices & ticket prices are a bit dear for a rally but maybe if enough interest jemhorn can contact the organisers for a Funster deal :call:

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
OIY! I've been evicted over to here. Did we decide finally on chainsaws and guns or has that changed too? (n)

Well I haven't got any of those so just was wondering if maybe I could bring some other stuff instead:blush: but I've lent out me handcuffs and unless someone owns up I won't be able to come:crying::crying:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back