Rally Chat Bristol Ballon Festival - Interest - Potential Rally. (1 Viewer)

caleta42

Free Member
Apr 23, 2013
cheltenham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 1991
Trikeman......we met caleta 42 at Newark yesterday, they'd come to the fun tent to ask about the form (and we happened to be there).........think there'd been some confusion. I showed him which form he needed to fill in on the rugby club website & he said they'd do it.......
Hope that's ok?
Deb

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
:Eeek::Eeek:I am thinking of cancelling this meet. Us oldies cannot cope with all this debauchery. :Eeek::Eeek:
Noooo......:eek:...don't let us down Joy.....we're relying on you to show us newbies the ropes:p
I'm sure everyone is very sensible really ;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
.....:ROFLMAO:.....lol.....no, I think that 'special' section were going to be over by the bushes:rolleyes:
....me, I just want to see some balloons:giggler:....

Look out for this one Debs!:whistle:
Broken Link Removed
Regards,

Trikeman. ;)

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Trikeman......we met caleta 42 at Newark yesterday, they'd come to the fun tent to ask about the form (and we happened to be there).........think there'd been some confusion. I showed him which form he needed to fill in on the rugby club website & he said they'd do it.......
Hope that's ok?
Deb

Many Thanks Debs - was a bit of a worry, we checked everywhere for the booking form, but to no avail. However, Caleta has now sent the form to Terry so as soon as we get the confirmation he's away.

Regards (and again thanks).

Trikeman.:lips:

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
IOTE="movan, post: 1353666, member: 9543"]:Eeek::Eeek:I am thinking of cancelling this meet. Us oldies cannot cope with all this debauchery. :Eeek::Eeek:[/QUOTE]
It's the S&M that worries me.....I failed knots in the cubs and after one or two more dib dib dobs decided that secret societies weren't for me and left....:D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back