Rally Bring and Buy (2 Viewers)

Aug 23, 2012
Corton, Lowestoft
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
10 years m/h, plus 15 years caravan......
Hi Guys,
Have booked & paid the £10 deposit & originally booked to go Thursday, may not now be able to get there until Friday, would that be a problem & what is the balance that you need from me when I arrive (so I can try have the correct money ready).
Cheers.
Deg3y

Aug 23, 2012
Corton, Lowestoft
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Hi Guys,
Have booked & paid the £10 deposit & originally booked to go Thursday, may not now be able to get there until Friday, would that be a problem & what is the balance that you need from me when I arrive (so I can try have the correct money ready).
Cheers.
Deg3y

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
OK FUNSTERS IF YOU ARE FREE BETWEEN 17 & 21 OF MAY WE STILL HAVE SOME PLACES LEFT ON ARE RALLEY
SO COME-ON GET YOUR NAMES DOWN ONLY £10 A NIGHT

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
OK FUNSTERS IF YOU ARE FREE BETWEEN 17 & 21 OF MAY WE STILL HAVE SOME PLACES LEFT ON ARE RALLEY
SO COME-ON GET YOUR NAMES DOWN ONLY £10 A NIGHT
You will also be able to pick up loads of bargains and make a few quid on some of that clutter spare equipment you have hidden away.(y)

Aug 23, 2012
Corton, Lowestoft
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Hi Guys,
Cheers.
Deg3y
I shall see you some time after midday on Friday, staying for 3 nights, hope that is OK. Will have the balance all ready for you. Thanks...

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
Hi @toledo fish and chips for 2 of us please.

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
What can you tell us about this area please? Is there a bus service nearby and where does it go? Still trying to decide whether to bring the toad.

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Hi if I was you bring your toad there is no bus, you have SKEGNESS AND BOSTON WITH IN 30 MILES

Dave ( TOLEDO )

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
We bought this Kampa Motor Rally Air Pro 330L awning late last year.
It is 330cm wide, 250cm deep and fits onto an awning track of 250-265cm high.
The awning is in as new condition as we have only used it once, and have now changed our van.
The gauge on the inflation pump does not show the pressure, but the pump works alright.
Priced to sell at £425
Kampa Motor Rally Air Pro 330L.png

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Any interest please? I have a tiny van so will only bring if somebody wants a look. Open to offers.

IMG_0015.JPG IMG_0016.JPG IMG_0017.JPG IMG_0020.JPG IMG_0021.JPG IMG_0022.JPG IMG_0023.JPG
Milenco Triple with storage/ carry bag, used max 5 times
Fiamma chocks, unused
Jonic fitted white mattress protector and brown bottom sheet for nearside french bed, used
Fiamma Premium S bike cover, unused
Open loo blue and pink free/ donation to Jim's charity

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
I know this has probably been asked before in this thread, but I haven't got time to go back through it all - Girls - are we doing anything for the Royal Wedding (I haven't included the lads, because I also know there's a footie match on..... )

Do I have to buy/make/borrow a hat? I am bringing a selection of caps to put out on my B & B table (no charge, I can't be arsed to sit and wait for people to give me the pennies they are worth....) but if we have no takers, we could decorate them for the wedding .....
Do I need to make a Wedding cake or petit fours?
Are we having a Jake's 'wedding reception' table?
Or are we just ignoring the whole thing?

Hope you're feeling OK Dave, and can I say, I am reeeeeaaaaaalllllllyyyy looking forward to next weekend! :)

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Hi
This is an awkward situation as we can only hold anything on the rally field as the marquee is in the pub grounds and we have no shelter only peoples awnings etc , as we have said before no drinks or food outside the rally field. If weather permitting we could have a get together on the rally field but Dave and I haven't got a van as yet, So it up to some funsters to put something together. We could all wear our best clothes on the day if the ladies wish and of course the men but don't forget the football is also on. WE could also toast the royal couple
Polly

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
FINAL INSTRUCTION FOR THE BRING AND BUY Post Code PE12 8JN

DO NOT GO DOWN LOW ROAD THIS IS THE ROAD BY THE MEMORIAL it is too narrow for motorhomes FOLLOW THE FUNSTER SIGNS ( they will be staked out) on the side of the road.

We would appreciate it you could put the balance of your money in an envelope with your

Funsters name
Reg No,
Number of Nights
Amount

Below is the Iternary for the weekend

Your hosts at the Rose and Crown are Dougie and Carol they will make you welcome

Hi Guys welcome to our 1st Bring and Buy

1. Most of you will arrive on Thursday.

2. Thursday night 20.00 hours is a chat and get together in the marquee or pub - so if you don’t know anyone, or you are newbies and your first rally etc. then do try and come along as it would be a good opportunity to meet other funsters

3. Friday night 20.00 hours in the marquee or pub - there will be a fun quiz (easy) at a £1 per person (as we are not very good at quizzes) you can work out your own teams and a percentage of the money will go to a charity which will be sorted out on the night.

4. Saturday Day is the time to sell your goods (don’t forget your tables) from 10.00am all day if you want. Also Dougie (the landlord) will be showing the royal wedding, and for the football fans the Cup Final if anyone is interested, it will be on a big screen.(I hope to watch the wedding)

5. Saturday Night there will be a live band in the marquee

PLEASE NOTE - THAT THE MARQUEE IS IN THE PUB GROUNDS AND THEREFORE YOUR OWN DRINKS WONT BE ALLOWED BUT YOU CAN DRINK YOUR OWN ON THE RALLY FIELD.

See you there

Dave (Toledo) and Polly

The Rose and Crown do a Sunday Lunch all freshly cooked for £5.95 can you please let us know if you would like to book one as Doug will need to know how big a joint of beef he will have to order.

The food is good value for money basket meals from £4.90 and main meals start from £5.95 also breakfast from £4.95 Food served from 09.00 till late

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Thank you for all that information Dave & Polly and for all the effort you've gone to, especially in your circumstances. (What's the latest news on your mh btw?)
If others are going in for Sunday lunch I might, but as I don't eat meat that won't affect the size of Doug's joint of beef! I might have chips whenever that's happening too, but I don't eat fish either... :rolleyes:

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Had a good hunt around the shed and garage today ready for the bring and buy.

Spike Spider Sport mud / snow chains. As new never used. £150
Thermex type heater £40
Awning bedroon tent £10
Double airbed £10
Submersable pump + hose £30
Can post for £5 if needed.

8CF3064F-06E2-442D-ADE7-C7B160BDE785.jpeg DAE30E3B-BF1B-4C25-9C52-EDA0AE39BCA4.jpeg C58FBE44-F91A-46E5-A614-41EE9A2FE0B8.jpeg 5B091904-D46E-4A75-8A93-EDABDA3D07B2.jpeg

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
@toledo Polly/Dave
What's the deal with the Fish & Chips? I know you said price - but not sure if it's a van, or a specific night in the pub... and it absolutely necessary to pre-order?

I think I said I'd be along Thursday but I think it's more likely to be Friday now - hope that's okay?

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
The fish and chips are served in the pub just do your number of night you will be there on the envelope if you are coming Friday and stopping till Monday that would be 3 nights at £10 per night = £30 less £10 deposit total on envelope £20 unless you have ordered EHU and that is £4 per night extra

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
The price for the rally is £10 per night or £14.00 with EHU

Nov 30, 2008
Funster No
I'm sorry to say we won't be able to come after all. I had an operation on Thursday and was expecting to be fit enough to come. Sadly the recovery is quite slow. Regards Ron and Anita

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I'm sorry to say we won't be able to come after all. I had an operation on Thursday and was expecting to be fit enough to come. Sadly the recovery is quite slow. Regards Ron and Anita
Hope nothing serious and that you recovery goes well ... :)

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Sorry to hear you are unable to come hope you recover soon and we will see you in the near future I will give you your deposit back when I see you.
Polly

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I have posted a seperate thread but as a backup..

If anyone is attending the Bring and buy and would be passing via Cannock, Staffs. JN 12 on the M6.
I need a favour if someone could help. My grandson is taking part in a charity project for his Air cadets and has some small items to sell. IF I can find transport (we cant go as it's his Birthday so out for the weekend) I will post more info on Fun before the rally..

Thanks in advance.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
We would appreciate it you could put the balance of your money in an envelope
I'd like to pay by cheque, who do I make it out to please? - or please do let me know if a cheque's not OK.

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Can you do cash please as we have to pay for the rally field.
Thanks Polly

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back