Brilliant app (1 Viewer)

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
I have been busy designing a spreadsheet to record all our income/expenditure while we are travelling so I can make sure we are on budget. I then decided to have a quick look on Itunes to see what they had in the way of budgeting tools and found an incredibly good app. It's called ExpenseNova. You can download the free version which allows you to set up enough transactions to see if you like it and I was so impressed I paid £2.99 for the full version. You can set up recurring payments in and out as well as manually adding anything you spend or earn. There are lots of categories to list your expenses under and you can add sub categories so I added Tolls under Transport Costs and added Aires/Campsites under Hotels. You can set the currency to Euros or whatever you want. It shows your expenditure in a bar chart or pie chart so you can see the % in each category. You can also do a budget so it will show if you are on track. I have been playing with it all day and sussed it all out without too much difficulty. It will show your income/expenditure reports over different periods and is incredibly versatile. Even if I wasn't going long term travelling I would still use this, what a brilliant tool :thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I'm sure it's a brilliant tool.. :thumb:

however..
I'm in the "rather don't know what it costs camp" .. so it would spoil my trip.. :Sad:

just tell me when my account is nearly empty.. the bank does that with a text.. :roflmto:

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
naughty, naughty, I have spent the last few years helping people get out of debt because they buried their head in the sands when it came to finances!! Awareness is definitely best although I am sure you are more aware that you imply!! ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
naughty, naughty, I have spent the last few years helping people get out of debt because they buried their head in the sands when it came to finances!! Awareness is definitely best although I am sure you are more aware that you imply!! ::bigsmile:

yes, a little tongue in cheek ..:

I keep a very close watch on our finances.. :Smile:

we have no debt, no credit cards.. and if we can't afford it.. she go's without. :roflmto:

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
I have no debt but use a Tesco clubcard credit card for everything and it is set up so the full balance is paid every month. The clubcard vouchers I earn paid for 2 Eurotunnel crossings last year, our crossing this year and we have enough vouchers left for another 2 years, now that's what I call making your money work for you :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back