Brightlock Shield (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Hi, thinking of getting one of these to improve security slightly. I have seen one on Ebay but cannot seem to find one anywhere else? Does anyone know where to get a new one?:thumb:

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
Just googled it to see what it was and I must say I was impressed. The idea of no drilling or anything to fit it is appealing and the fact you can use it when you are in the vehicle for added peace of mind at night. How much are they?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Gordon, if you google Brightlock Shield this thread is in the no 1 position :Smile: which means there is not much out there about them. I'm not entirely sure the company is still trading.

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
Surprised that there are no replies

Me too, I have had a look at it and seems good bit of kit especially as there is no drilling involved, there seems a shortage of retail outlets for it on google. Price ? I am wondering if it will fit my door lock which is a right flimsy affair and in need of something !

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Hi Gordon, if you google Brightlock Shield this thread is in the no 1 position :Smile: which means there is not much out there about them.[HI] I'm not entirely sure the company is still trading.[/HI]

Unfortunately I think Jim is correct. We looked at them some years ago when we had the Autoquest but never bought one because of the price. It's a pity that it seemed to be one of those very good ideas which suffer by being too expensive to produce economically.

wanderer

Free Member
Apr 14, 2008
huntingdon
Funster No
MH
a class Arto
Exp
since 2008
I bought one of these at the Peterborough show about 5 years ago as my lock was very flimsey and had been forced prior to our purchase but i did not notice at the time . We find it a great bit of kit and always use it when we leave the van and if we park anywhere we are not to sure about at night we fit it to the outside, it only takes seconds to fit and i think its virtually impossible to force the lock . You must be carefull not to exit the van with the Brightlock still on and the keys inside

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
Isn't this Heosafe item the same idea..

Broken Link Removed