Rally Chat Brian & Jo,s Rally Oswestry (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
I won't bother asking then(y) I saw it go on and thought "2018 good grief I don't know what I'm doing next week":LOL:

Martin
Hi Martin we never intended to do another rally,after doing 4 previously and know the amount of work that goes into them ,but we thought we would do just one more to go out on.The 4 that we did were RV rallies so this time its a different ball game so we will just have to see what happens .Never expected the responce we got ,quite overwhelming really.
Brian & Jo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Martin we never intended to do another rally,after doing 4 previously and know the amount of work that goes into them ,but we thought we would do just one more to go out on.The 4 that we did were RV rallies so this time its a different ball game so we will just have to see what happens .Never expected the responce we got ,quite overwhelming really.
Brian & Jo
Too many Funsters and not enough people organising stuff, plus if you have done it before and everybody had a good time you are a marked man(y)

Martin

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Too many Funsters and not enough people organising stuff, plus if you have done it before and everybody had a good time you are a marked man(y)

Martin
I have to say Martin that when we organised our RV rallies there were many people in MHF that kicked off because they were RV only rallies which worries me a little but if there is any arguing or hassle this time i wont stand for it and we will just cancel,simple as that.
Brian & Jo

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Please add us to your list. :)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
@Brian and Jo what always becomes obvious when you are running a rally that folk read the first page then just jump to the end without reading any information given inbetween , then it gives you the problem of having to keep repeating yourself . It's a shame when you want to put the thread on hold because it's full that a temporary stop can't be put on the thread.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
@Brian and Jo what always becomes obvious when you are running a rally that folk read the first page then just jump to the end without reading any information given inbetween , then it gives you the problem of having to keep repeating yourself . It's a shame when you want to put the thread on hold because it's full that a temporary stop can't be put on the thread.
I think Jim can close a thread if you want, or he can edit the title to say that the rally's full?

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Please add us to your list. :)
Please read the whole thread The main list and the reserve list are both full.there is no point to keep on adding people.
Brian & Jo

johnpengers

Free Member
Nov 7, 2009
Somerset.
Funster No
MH
Concorde Liner
Exp
since 2005
Looks like they're ganging up on you Brian.........I would do as you're told if I was you !!!!!:rofl: :imoutahere:.

Victor

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2014
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 1996
yes please we would like come could you put us on your list.

Brian & Pat

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
yes please we would like come could you put us on your list.

Brian & Pat
sadly this list was filled and a reserves list the same day Brian posted the thread. you are not alone, many people missed out on a chance to attend

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Can we get a reduced gang rate for a guided tour round Chirk castle please? .. or am I talking daft?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back