Rally Chat Brian & Jo,s Rally Oswestry (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Why Brian? I read the write ups in the Mail after the last one you held, Sex Drugs and Rock'n'roll are just a few things @old-mo was charged with, though he claims his older brother @Larrynwin led him astray, I'm really lookin' forward to it now!

@old-mo is the dirty old bugger, I was always pure as the driven snow but he led me astray :D

Brian and Jo's Oswestry meets for quality RVs were well run at a nice venue and totally unique with great entertainment and Jo's fabulous buffets and no doubt this meet for the little eurovans :LOL::LOL: will be just as good.
Really looking forward to it (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
I wanted to come but missed it.....:cry::cry:

Might be best really as someone will only knock on my door..:boxing:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Would of loved to attend but being without Internet for a few days missed out. If space occurs on the reserve list please add me

Mimi

Free Member
Aug 5, 2014
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper
Exp
Since 2016
Please would you add me to the list.
Thank you.

Aug 4, 2013
Oop North
Funster No
MH
None now 😢
Exp
:cry::cry::cry: Can I go on the reserve reserve list please

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
my first post is on page 2 alan & diane, ( AL_DI )

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
we have been buy any chance to go on reserve list if some one drops out

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi guys it appears that in yesterdays ,what i can only descibe as a frenzy:eek:, i have made a couple of mistakes with the order in which people expressed their interest.it still remains that both the main list and reserve list are now closed so please no more posts or pm,s thank you.At the moment i appear for some reason to have lost the editing tool on this thread so i cant alter my mistakes and present 2 lists.I am just waiting to speak to Jim to find out what is wrong. thanks
Brian & Jo

Rosemary1

Free Member
Jan 23, 2016
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
1 year
It's your own fault for posting such a great sounding rally! Next time dumb it down and make it sound boring x

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi
Hi guys it appears that in yesterdays ,what i can only descibe as a frenzy:eek:, i have made a couple of mistakes with the order in which people expressed their interest.it still remains that both the main list and reserve list are now closed so please no more posts or pm,s thank you.At the moment i appear for some reason to have lost the editing tool on this thread so i cant alter my mistakes and present 2 lists.I am just waiting to speak to Jim to find out what is wrong. thanks
Brian & Jo[/QUOTE

Hi Brian if you start a thread in scheduled rallies you can edit posts in there Jim may move this thread to scheduled rallies he has for me in the past . In rally chat you loose the facility to edit after someone else has posted of after a time lapse . But in the scheduled rally section you can edit your list whenever you need to x hope thus helps Kate x

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Brian if you start a thread in scheduled rallies you can edit posts in there Jim may move this thread to scheduled rallies he has for me in the past . In rally chat you loose the facility to edit after someone else has posted of after a time lapse . But in the scheduled rally section you can edit your list whenever you need to x hope thus helps Kate x

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Thx Kate that is where i am going to post the final lists hopefully tonight ,cos its absolutely mental at work and i just need to do it with some peace and quiet(y)
thanks again
Brian & Jo

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Now the new thread makes sense :)(y)

Best of luck moving that all across Brian, there are about 100 pairs of eyes watching your every move (y)(y)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Hi Brian would you pleas put us on the list , will be nice to see you again .
Rae & Jacky
Hi rae and Jackie hope you are well ,im sorry but both the main list and the reserve list are now full.
Brian & Jo

Jan 13, 2008
Cardiff
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since 2008
Just logged onto Fun after a long weekend away to see we are too late to join what will be a fantastic weekend based on previous occasions.

Brian and Jo you are both so kind as I know this is a lot of hard work, but the results are greatly appreciated.

Have `Fun everyone - please take lots of photographs!

Chris S-S

Free Member
Aug 15, 2016
Mobile
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
on and off 20 years
Would be interested.

Join us or log in to post a reply.