Breaking - Double-jabbed arrivals from France must still quarantine! (1 Viewer)

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Department of Health and Social Care announced on Friday evening that - although still on the amber list - the new rule will not apply to those returning from France due to a large number of cases of the Beta variant, first identified in South Africa.

It means all those making their way back to England from France must continue to quarantine for ten days despite the rule change which comes into force on Monday.

This could cause some issues... :unsure:

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Department of Health and Social Care announced on Friday evening that - although still on the amber list - the new rule will not apply to those returning from France due to a large number of cases of the Beta variant, first identified in South Africa.

It means all those making their way back to England from France must continue to quarantine for ten days despite the rule change which comes into force on Monday.

You watch ,next week he'll put double jabbed, foreign emigree's on the "no need to quarantine & only one test " list :laughing:

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting

Just makes me laugh that despite not actally being initiated yet they have modifed it to "shades of amber"

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I admit I don't study all the rules and regulations concerning Covid in Blighty but I get the impression that the authorities don't REALLY know what they are doing and are trying to take the least unpopular course of action.

JJ :cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back