lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Yes enjoyed it and opened my eyes slightly about the Netherlands, we only use it for the ferry with the odd night in Amsterdam but might try a couple of nights next time. Also fancy trying the wall climb.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
The wall climb????? Are you nuts? :LOL:
I have a daughter similar to Bradley's son in she's an adrenaline junkie, my wife blames me for starting her off young 😂😂. So far we've done quite a few things others wouldn't do, bungee jumping, abseiling, rock climbing, loads of high wire courses, paragliding and skydiving and the worse one was the Bungee jump but I had to do it as it was a week before getting my new hip 😂😂 just incase the new one pops out.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
Gentle light hearted TV which is easy viewing but I always wonder if they are actually driving/living in the m/h? I often think that they do a bit of filming then somebody else drives the van to the next location when they jump back in and do a bit more then at the end of the day clear off to a hotel for the night. It's like the Jane MacDonald cruise thingy, she always gets the best suite, gets red carpet treatment wherever she goes and then makes out that's what you and I would get if we booked our package holiday cruise. You know the sort of thing, wine tasting with the vineyard owner, dancing lessons with the local expert etc.

Oct 20, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 625
Exp
Since 2016 and caravanning before that
We enjoyed the first two series and this one looks even better being closer to home. Hopefully we'll get some ideas.

Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Gentle light hearted TV which is easy viewing but I always wonder if they are actually driving/living in the m/h? I often think that they do a bit of filming then somebody else drives the van to the next location when they jump back in and do a bit more then at the end of the day clear off to a hotel for the night. It's like the Jane MacDonald cruise thingy, she always gets the best suite, gets red carpet treatment wherever she goes and then makes out that's what you and I would get if we booked our package holiday cruise. You know the sort of thing, wine tasting with the vineyard owner, dancing lessons with the local expert etc.
Like Susan Calman's new series touring in a Bambi-style micro camper on a Daihatsu. I did wonder if she ever spent a night sleeping in it. She seemed to feature inside a lot of hotels (and eating their food) in the 1st episode set in Cornwall. Cringed at the Gnome sanctuary.

Oct 20, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 625
Exp
Since 2016 and caravanning before that
Like Susan Calman's new series touring in a Bambi-style micro camper on a Daihatsu. I did wonder if she ever spent a night sleeping in it. She seemed to feature inside a lot of hotels (and eating their food) in the 1st episode set in Cornwall. Cringed at the Gnome sanctuary.
We knew someone who hated garden gnomes so we were in stitches at that part

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Was very surprised that the RV was so old (53 reg). thought they would have been in a newer one.
I had a suspicion that it might actually be his.........

Really enjoyed all the breaking Dad programmes; the son is the sort of person that is a credit to his parents and Bradley is just.......funny...... and willing to have a go. Did you see the gash on his head after canal jumping?

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
I had a suspicion that it might actually be his.........

Really enjoyed all the breaking Dad programmes; the son is the sort of person that is a credit to his parents and Bradley is just.......funny...... and willing to have a go. Did you see the gash on his head after canal jumping?
Yes, I did think that he may have bought this one after his American adventure. And then rented it to the filming company to get some ££ back.

Noticed the head gash, and liked how it wasn’t mentioned and they just get on with things.

Good show to watch. 👌🏻👌🏻

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
We’ve watched them all, the USA ones and last nights, think they will do more as Barney was saying, on the One Show last night that they want to do more countries.
The RV they used in USA didn’t look that young either.
Love the humour and its lovely to see them together, love Brad & he is such a fool and Barney is very talented!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back