Breakfasting in France poll (1 Viewer)

French hols. Your most frequently eaten, hence fave brekky. Includes your own van cooking.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
Pain au chocolat for me. Pain au raisin for my wife. Haven't voted because did not see pain au chocolat as an option.

OP
OP
snowdrops

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
:clap2: Love it. Perfect left hook on the grammar front.
Nothing to do with grammar, lived fr and B a while and that's quite often said. :) To be honest, it's a bit of fun not a lets pick peeps up on whatever, let alone profess to gloat, Chill :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
snowdrops

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
Nothing to do with grammar, lived in france and Belgium an long time and that's what they say :) To be honest, it's a bit of fun not a lets pick peeps up on whatever. Chill :)
............. just waiting for you to notice 'an' ;)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Nothing to do with grammar, lived fr and B a while and that's quite often said. :) To be honest, it's a bit of fun not a lets pick peeps up on whatever, let alone profess to gloat, Chill :)
Good grief, it was a joke aimed at the reply I quoted, as it was pretty obvious to me choc au wotsit was listed in your list. Try not to be so sensitive. :)
But if my clumsy attempt at humour misfired please accept my apologies. I would never pick someone up over spelling etc. My kids are too dyslexic for me to find that sort of thing funny.

Last edited:
OP
OP
snowdrops

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
Good grief, it was a joke aimed at the reply I quoted, as it was pretty obvious to me choc au wotsit was listed in your list. Try not to be so sensitive. :)
But if my clumsy attempt at humour misfired please accept my apologies. I would never pick someone up over spelling etc. My kids are too dyslexic for me to find that sort of thing funny.
:doh: :Smile:

OP
OP
snowdrops

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
Thanks everyone for your votes, didn't think the humble croissant would get so many, or the fruit and cereal !!! Will be trying some with honey next time tho as suggested. Just 8 months before the next sampling of lush french nosh tho. Thanks again :cheers::france::wine:

Reactions: DBK
Apr 25, 2012
Near Truro, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I prefer savoury to sweet, so neither pain raisin nor pain chocolat pour moi. Je prefere pain de campagne avec pate de foie gras, et un cafe grand creme.

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Brioche for a treat and yes I do like it dipped in strong coffee, I still have the brown bowl I bought on my first French exchange trip with the school. We visited Naintre near Chatelleraut, 1974 I think. I stayed with the Riviere family who owned the butchers, The Dad would have a steak and a glass of red wine for breakfast. Mind you he had been up for hours by then. Wish I'd kept in touch now.

Reactions: DBK
Aug 29, 2010
Nuneaton. Only when I have to.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis t564
Exp
Since Sept 2010
Bowl of cereal, toast and marmalade, mug of tea and last nights episode of the Archers on BBC podcast.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back