Breakdown & Recovery Abroad (1 Viewer)

Jul 13, 2011
Stoney Stanton
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2010
Has anyone got any information about the best Breakdown and Recovery for Europe. I am currently with the RAC and my new subscription is for £160.00, this does cover my car as well. I have been quoted £82.50 for my motorthome (Full European cover) but I would also need to pay the same amount to cover my car which would not make this combined quote any cheaper:ROFLMAO:

damar

Free Member
Nov 22, 2013
buckinhgam bucks
Funster No
MH
autocruise star spirit
Exp
first van in 1967
We use safeguard insurance and that includes AA breakdown cover, unfortunately we have had to use then a couple of times, and have to say the service was great. They were quick to pick us and transport us to a main dealer, a quick look by them and it would be the next day before parts would arrive, within 30 minuets a taxi arrived with an interpreter to take us to a hotel that had been booked, when the van was ready , taxi and interpreter to reunite us with our van. Insurance 365 day cover for Europe and the breakdown cover £320.

OP
OP
Petros
Jul 13, 2011
Stoney Stanton
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2010
We use safeguard insurance and that includes AA breakdown cover, unfortunately we have had to use then a couple of times, and have to say the service was great. They were quick to pick us and transport us to a main dealer, a quick look by them and it would be the next day before parts would arrive, within 30 minuets a taxi arrived with an interpreter to take us to a hotel that had been booked, when the van was ready , taxi and interpreter to reunite us with our van. Insurance 365 day cover for Europe and the breakdown cover £320.

Thanks for that, t really helpful:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back