Free Member
Jul 27, 2011
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Self Build Mercedes Sprin
Exp
Since 2000
Hi all need some advise, having problems getting breakdown cover that covers us in Europe for 365 days a year, was previously with Direct LIne but they seem to have changed their cover all be it i need to confirm that! We spend most of our time in Spain or France and what is the ADAC I have been reading about, checked on line and i can't make out why or how to join, advise/info please.:Smile:
New to this hope i have done it right.:Eeek:

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi all need some advise, having problems getting breakdown cover that covers us in Europe for 365 days a year, was previously with Direct LIne but they seem to have changed their cover all be it i need to confirm that! We spend most of our time in Spain or France and what is the ADAC I have been reading about, checked on line and i can't make out why or how to join, advise/info please.:Smile:
New to this hope i have done it right.:Eeek:

Hi, we have just insured our new motorhome with Comfort, fully comp with full 365 breakdown cover in EU. Cost £317.00.

I tried other insurance companies but no one could get anywhere near that.

Ginny

OP
OP
L

LindaH

Free Member
Jul 27, 2011
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2000
many thanks have just got a good quote.::bigsmile:

Can any one tell me about ADAC

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi read this thread
Link Removed
follow links dead easy
terry

OP
OP
L

LindaH

Free Member
Jul 27, 2011
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2000
Many thanks have followed the link and e mailed for all the info, not too much in English on web site, see what happens.:Eeek:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi have a look at the link from Geo - it is a lot of reading but it gives links to english and at 72 quid ADAC offers a lot more cover than any English BDcover:thumb:
terry

OP
OP
L

LindaH

Free Member
Jul 27, 2011
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2000
Link from Geo ??????????:Doh::RollEyes: am i being thick?? Don't answer that! New to this still don't quite understand what i am doing on this site!!:Doh:
Please someone tell me if you have BD cover with ADAC, does it cover everything needed travelling in Europe, does it include any other cover? Our BD expired need to move quickish!!::bigsmile:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Linda it is very good cover all over Europe, nothing comes close in the UK -If you breakdown in UK the AA come out-it also covers your partner no in any vehicle and if taken ill,also covers :thumb:
click on the blue links or wed address :thumb: you need the plus cover--Ring them
terry

OP
OP
L

LindaH

Free Member
Jul 27, 2011
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2000
hi again thanks for that, have just been discussing it with our German neighbours (we are both spending the summer in sunny Spain) and they have had membership for years it also acts as a credit card apparently but expensive!
They are going to recommend us and you can pick a gift for doing this, we have chosen 44.50 euro's and we'll go for a meal!!:ROFLMAO:
Have managed to see the cover on line in English on their computer and it looks good, we'll see what happens.:Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back