Free Member
Aug 12, 2012
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER FLAIR
Exp
TWO YEARS
Hi I need to get breakdown cover for a 1989 Auto Sleeper. Which companies cover older vehicles and your opinions please for the best company and any deals out there...............Thank you for any help.......Bruce .

Plumberman

Free Member
Sep 29, 2013
West Midlands.
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I'm Learning
Hi Bruce.
If you are a member of the C&CC they have a have a deal with the RAC called Arrival which is good value for Money and it covers all you vehicles for one price.
Hope this helps.::bigsmile:

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
Breakdown

Hi, this is always an issue with lots of comments, I have a 1984 built, 1988 registered renault traffic and had same problems, ADAC, wait for the cries, eight years with them now, had a couple of problems abroad, and also in uk, never a problem.004994155673, phone ask for English speaker, ask them to call you back, they will, it's the vehicle that is covered, not the driver, we have the motorhome plus my partners car, covered the same, it's around £120 per year for both, no size or weight limit, age or condition, when we blew engine in Paris we were towed to a garage, a room overnight, a hire car to calais, ferry crossing for us, a hotel in dover and another car for a week till ours came home, no problems, a few others on here have had problems ? Maybe other company's the same I expect so, us, wouldn't go anywhere else, oh yes, they are part of DHL, the German post office and the aa,s partner in the uk, cheers, good luck :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back