Breakdown Cover (1 Viewer)

Aug 17, 2019
Highlands
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
5 years
I have recently purchased Fiat PVC which included Fiat assist breakdown cover. I also have running Mayday cover for the same vehicle. Has anyone had any experience of Fiat assist ?
My Mayday cover is coming up for renewal and I am unsure if I should renew it. I have no experience of using either of these companies as yet.
Russ

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
I have recently purchased Fiat PVC which included Fiat assist breakdown cover. I also have running Mayday cover for the same vehicle. Has anyone had any experience of Fiat assist ?
My Mayday cover is coming up for renewal and I am unsure if I should renew it. I have no experience of using either of these companies as yet.
Russ
Like everything you get good and bad with all companied I have had both with the RAC and AA. Fiat Assist will use the various breakdown organisations so its your choice but with the contact I have had with them they seem OK but others will say it took ages for the breakdown truck to arrive.....which you hear with any of the services.

Mar 28, 2017
Lichfield, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
When my Peugeot broke down the manufacturer cover took president over my RAC cover ,the RAC knew this from the Reg and attended under the Manufacturer's assist account.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 25, 2009
south yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2004. Tugger 10 years on and off
When I broke down in France. I used Fiat ASSIST. No problems. Van taken to fiat garage and repaired whilst we waited. I did have red pennant which helped with the translation side of thing's.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back