• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Brand new tow bar (dog not included) (1 Viewer)

RogerThat

LIFE MEMBER
May 20, 2016
North West
Funster No
MH
PVC
I have a brand new Brink 4819 tow bar for sale.

It was fitted to my new van, but never used (as in, I've never towed with it). The only marks are from the bolts which held it in place.

All fixings and bolts are included, along with fitting instruction manual. No wiring harness included, no tow ball included (you can get these new on eBay for about a tenner each).

Specs:

Witter 481900 Fixed Flange Neck Tow Bar - Citroen Relay / Fiat Ducato / Peugeot Boxer Van / MPV / Chassis Cab 2006-On (MK3 Models)

Fitting Note: Also fits the 2011-2014 and 2014-on facelifted models. Also fits Fiat Ducato van and MPV CNG models. Cannot fit 4WD models.

Designed and manufactured by Brink Group - one of Europe's largest tow bar suppliers.
Brink Group's close association with the vast majority of car manufacturers ensures an optimal tow bar fit for your vehicle.
Brink's emphasis on quality results in tow bars with unrivalled longevity, safety and ease of fitting.
Fully type approved and homologated to all the latest European regulations and quality standards.
Complete with full fitting bolts/nuts/washers kit.

Fits the Following Vehicles:

2006-2011 Citroen Relay Panel Van / MPV / Chassis Cab
2011-2014 Citroen Relay Panel Van / MPV / Chassis Cab (1st Facelift Models)
2014-Onward Citroen Relay Panel Van / MPV / Chassis Cab (2nd Facelift Models)
2006-2011 Fiat Ducato Panel Van / MPV / Chassis Cab
2011-2014 Fiat Ducato Panel Van / MPV / Chassis Cab (1st Facelift Models)
2014-Onward Fiat Ducato Panel Van / MPV / Chassis Cab (2nd Facelift Models)
2006-2011 Peugeot Boxer Panel Van / MPV / Chassis Cab
2011-2014 Peugeot Boxer Panel Van / MPV / Chassis Cab (1st Facelift Models)
2014-Onward Peugeot boxer Panel Van / MPV / Chassis Cab (2nd Facelift Models)

Yours for £75 - dog not included.

Collection from Wigan, or I can deliver free locally, or you're welcome to arrange a courier to collect :)

IMG_9426.JPG
IMG_9428.JPG
IMG_9429.JPG
IMG_9430.JPG

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back