• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

brand New Spare Wheel and Camping Tyre 15 inch (1 Viewer)

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
I bought this in August as I wanted a spare wheel. However I am now up rating my axle weight and need to change the tyres for a larger profile. So this tyre will be surplus to my needs. I have ordered five new tyres so this one will be removed and available. I paid £200 for it with the wheel. I am getting the new tyres for £111 each. Does anyone want the spare tyre for £80 plus delivery cost? ( or meet up somewhere) It will be available from end August after I have had my uprate done, but I could get it taken off the wheel or will
Leave it on the wheel if buyer wants to pay for a new wheel too, if that makes sense

Spare Wheel and Continental Vanco Camper Tyre for Fiat Ducato and Autotrail Motorhome - 15" Wheel and 215/70 R15 Tyre Amazon product ASIN B00XCH9BXK
I could also throw-in the 4 part worn tyres ( same make and size) at no cost if you are able to collect from Stevenage

OP
OP
Mr Chrysalis

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
Anyone interested in this if I bring it to Lymington or Malvern?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back