Brand new desktop computer - is this change possible? (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
V
Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
New Orleans? Problem solved then, you should have said so before. Doesn't Bill Gates live over that way? Just pop in, ask for a cup of tea and tell him how wonderful his old operating system is, before asking, "Oh and by the way..."
Better not mention Linux though ;)

Two hours a week? I'll spend that long just trying to measure where to mark up me first roof window.

You may find that W7 to W10 goes smoothly, fingers crossed, but if the W7 part is important to you then it may be best to run a full backup first so you're covered in case you don't like the W10 result. It's sometimes nice to know you can step back like that.

No idea how this thread got onto such a Linux rant, hopefully I'm not entirely to blame :)

Thanks Pernickerty, thought a new build may stretch into years if not decades at 2 hours a week (clever ploy to keep you interested in your side of the bargain), but sure there's plenty of experienced people on fun who are getting bored being retired...

Mr and Mrs Gates apparently have their main home in Seattle, we visited the Gates Center there 5 weeks ago and it explained where some of our hard earned money is spent.

Greetings from a pleasantly warm Miami, humidity isn't too bad either.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back