• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Braked towing A frame (1 Viewer)

Oct 8, 2016
Herts
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Cheyenne 696SE
Exp
Hi there,

I'm looking for a second hand towing 'A' frame - braked if possible - any make considered but would prefer the type that clips on to the tow car via eyelets and pins etc.

We have a Fiat Seicento as a tow car.

WHY? (what have you?)

Thanks.

Sep 29, 2009
norwich
Funster No
MH
swift escape 640
Exp
since 2009
hi
I have an unused seicento set of car brackets/fitments. and a little used h/d tow frame to suit. caratow I believe I can check tomorrow let me know if this is of interest

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi there,

I'm looking for a second hand towing 'A' frame - braked if possible - any make considered but would prefer the type that clips on to the tow car via eyelets and pins etc.

We have a Fiat Seicento as a tow car.

WHY? (what have you?)

Thanks.
Kinda muddies the waters a bit !!! As opposed to the type that?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
The_Kraken
Oct 8, 2016
Herts
Funster No
MH
Exp
hi
I have an unused seicento set of car brackets/fitments. and a little used h/d tow frame to suit. caratow I believe I can check tomorrow let me know if this is of interest
Yes please Nifty!

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Already answered by the Big1 ---Recovery Only
That type also has serious speed restrictions that go with them, which is why the AA stopped using them
G

OP
OP
The_Kraken
Oct 8, 2016
Herts
Funster No
MH
Exp
I seriously underestimated your knowledge! I was just making sure someone didn't try to palm one off on me

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
I seriously underestimated your knowledge! I was just making sure someone didn't try to palm one off on me
now you know why they are cheap etc

not saying you cant pick up a frame cheap though. have seen the a frames sell for under £100 on ebay. but then you need the car specific front bar kit and brake kit and wiring kit. the newer the towcar the more complicated and expensive the kit will be

Sep 29, 2009
norwich
Funster No
MH
swift escape 640
Exp
since 2009
just to confirm caratow frame is lightly used .Seicento kit is unused . purchased but had a change of plan looking for £350 pm a contact and I will give you a call

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back