Brake vacuum pump question (1 Viewer)

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Would that be tough enough with hot oil sloshing around and fair bit of torque? I can produce an AutoCAD drawing if necessary.

It is quite tough stuff although it doesn't have the fibres through it like tufnel and it's the only non metallic stuff I've got in my garage. Worse case scenario is it would probably crack across the "keyway" section, but it's maybe worth a try ?
AutoCAD, I'm more the "back of a fag packet" type :LOL: As long as I don't need the programme to open it I should manage. I've a lathe and mill in my garage and been involved in engineering and "making stuff" for over 40 years.

OP
OP
HotBlue

HotBlue

Free Member
Jul 22, 2016
Barnet
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Motorhome
Exp
It is quite tough stuff although it doesn't have the fibres through it like tufnel and it's the only non metallic stuff I've got in my garage. Worse case scenario is it would probably crack across the "keyway" section, but it's maybe worth a try ?
AutoCAD, I'm more the "back of a fag packet" type :LOL: As long as I don't need the programme to open it I should manage. I've a lathe and mill in my garage and been involved in engineering and "making stuff" for over 40 years.
Ok, so I'm showing off a bit - I only got AuotCAD a couple of months ago and just about getting the hang of it but it will export "proper" pictures wot everyone can look at and copy on to the back of a fag packet for safe measure! :)

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.