Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
Picked motorhome up on Friday afternoon after clutch went in france end of march.
Still got a battle with fiat about the £710 i have had to pay.Speaking to tradeing standards who at first dident really want to know but are now interested in case and also a motor trade organization recommended on a previous thread.
Fitted new clutch,flywheel and master clutch cylinder which was found to be leaking and actuator.Not a mechanic but i feel very hard done by with only 11000 miles on the clock.
Fiat warranty are a waste of time and fiat customer care reckon they have paid about £600 to cover parts.
I asked the garage for the old parts and they said they no longer had them after me asking for them to keep them so i could get them independantly checked if need be.I guess they where following fiats instructions.
Reverse judder does not seem so bad but have yet to find time to check properly.
I guess i have a long battle with fiat,something i could do without right now but not the sort to give without a fight.
Dave

OP
OP
david price

david price

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
Just sent an e mail to dom littlewood of the one show,also e mailed watchdog a while ago but no look there.
Dave

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back