Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Since 2014
Has anyone used this very recently? It appears that there are currently “no services” (until November 1st?) but it’s not clear exactly what that means. No services at all, not even waste and fresh water?

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi @klaatu ,
I wonder if it's being taken over by Camping-Car Parks Pass E'tapes.
they seem to be taking over several aires & municipal c/sites & making them into their aire's , charging 4 euros to be a member then charge your credit card for each time you use them.
Just a thought.

OP
OP
klaatu

klaatu

Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Since 2014
Could be. I’ll see what I can find out when we go (Sunday, probably) unless anyone here already knows.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 8, 2009
Kent
Funster No
MH
Sunlight
Exp
32 years
Hi @klaatu ,
I wonder if it's being taken over by Camping-Car Parks Pass E'tapes.
they seem to be taking over several aires & municipal c/sites & making them into their aire's , charging 4 euros to be a member then charge your credit card for each time you use them.
Just a thought.

Bouchemaine aire was quite expensive anyway, so I do not think converting it to a Camping Car Park would make lots of difference.

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
It's been pricey for a couple of years but we love it there and have a couple of favourite restaurants but our last visit in May/June they were charging over €15 I think from memory. As we had driven a long way we stayed just one night and moved on as we would rather spend that money out and about locally. The services were open then but they had just refurbished the shower block so they could be updating the services now as well.

For info, if the services are ever out of order, you can empty and fill at the marina just along the road.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back