Bosch free recharge points in Vaucluse (1 Viewer)

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Does what it says in the headline.
60 recharging points at shops museums hotels tourist information gaffes where you turn up on your Bosch propelled cycle and hand over the battery while you go for a beer or sightseeing and come back and it's fully charged.
Cracking system if you have a Bosch.
Map can be picked up at tourist info
IMG20210908183648.jpg
IMG20210908183702.jpg
IMG20210908183707.jpg

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Looks like we need to re badge our Yamaha, šŸ˜ thanks for putting these routes on, definitely going to check them out next year. šŸ‘šŸ˜ Bob.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I came across a recharging point in a small Belgium village.
I can't see it happening in the UK.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 11, 2019
North Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 700
Exp
A newbie
60 recharging points at shops museums hotels tourist information gaffes where you turn up on your Bosch propelled cycle and hand over the battery while you go for a beer or sightseeing and come back and it's fully charged.
View attachment 534696View attachment 534697View attachment 534698

That is really interesting. We are over in a fortnight following in your wake. A little like Germany last year. Great minds think alike!

For Ebike charging, whilst out and about, do we need any cables or adapters or are the charging points already equipped? One bike is a Giant, with an own brand battery, so we will probably need something for that.

OP
OP
suavecarve

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
That is really interesting. We are over in a fortnight following in your wake. A little like Germany last year. Great minds think alike!

For Ebike charging, whilst out and about, do we need any cables or adapters or are the charging points already equipped? One bike is a Giant, with an own brand battery, so we will probably need something for that.
This is literally a bosch thing.
No leads or adaptors required as they have them.
Stroll in with battery hand it over and Robert is the brother of your mother.

If I were in your situation with one Bosch and one Giant which needed a charge I might be tempted to take the Giant charger with me and flutter my eyelids at the ladies and ask if they could charge that at the same time. Good chance if it's a tourist information as they all seem to have them in the Vaucluse.

Found a link so you can see the spots on the internet

Enjoy

Aug 11, 2019
North Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 700
Exp
A newbie
This is literally a bosch thing.
No leads or adaptors required as they have them.
Stroll in with battery hand it over and Robert is the brother of your mother.

If I were in your situation with one Bosch and one Giant which needed a charge I might be tempted to take the Giant charger with me and flutter my eyelids at the ladies and ask if they could charge that at the same time. Good chance if it's a tourist information as they all seem to have them in the Vaucluse.

Found a link so you can see the spots on the internet

Enjoy
Fantastic resource. Many thanks.

Apr 11, 2017
Earby, Lancashire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autocruse Select 144
Exp
started Oct. 2016
View attachment 534696View attachment 534697View attachment 534698
Can I ask what is the map you showed ? has it got a title or URL? As it looks like a bike riding map and just what I need.

OP
OP
suavecarve

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Can I ask what is the map you showed ? has it got a title or URL? As it looks like a bike riding map and just what I need.
Tourist information is your friend for the map unfortunately.

I believe you can probably get some gumpf like this sent to you for hard copies, just bung an email to the local officedutoursime

They are repeated on the internet and an app called windyapp which is well worthy of a download i ll put a screenshot on overnight but that is worth taking out with you and also worth looking for for couple of threads I created last summer. Search for "Uzes" started by me and "la dolce via" for a couple of really good bike rides around this area with the charging places. I think there was another one which ran through or from Carpentras which was new as well. I ll stick their links on here as well

Apr 11, 2017
Earby, Lancashire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autocruse Select 144
Exp
started Oct. 2016
Tourist information is your friend for the map unfortunately.

I believe you can probably get some gumpf like this sent to you for hard copies, just bung an email to the local officedutoursime

They are repeated on the internet and an app called windyapp which is well worthy of a download i ll put a screenshot on overnight but that is worth taking out with you and also worth looking for for couple of threads I created last summer. Search for "Uzes" started by me and "la dolce via" for a couple of really good bike rides around this area with the charging places. I think there was another one which ran through or from Carpentras which was new as well. I ll stick their links on here as well
Thanks for the info. However, windyapp appears to be a weather forecast app?
Screenshot_20211120_093351_com.android.vending.jpg

OP
OP
suavecarve

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Thats purely because I have a sticky M on my coputer and soe ties it doesnt work

windymaps !

<Broken link removed>

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back