Free Member
Nov 18, 2016
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
Hi Folks
Anyone had problems with Bordatlas, they have started sending threatening letters to my UK address saying I owe them money. I do not recall agreeing to buy anything from them. I filled in my details to access a one month free trial. Now they say I owe them money, and have started sending final demand and threats of lawyers letters.
Has anyone experienced this?
They have my address but no payment details and I have never actually used any of their products, online or paper.
Trying to work out what sort of company they are, IE good reputation, or sharks

Thanks

sid1234

Free Member
Jun 3, 2014
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
sometimes with free trials you have to make sure you cancel it at the end of the month. that's how they trap you. have a look at the T and C if you still have them.

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
They are a large reputable company well established in Germany. I think it may well be a terns and conditions issue or a misunderstanding. Although I haven’t checked, I am sure there must be a way of contacting them by email or phone to sort out the matter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
36 years and 16 motorhomes
I have received the same threatening letter. Appears I agreed to something, that's the problem when registering with German sites not in English. The letter is extremely threatening which is surprising. I have e-mailed them to cancel what ever the charges relate too and shall pay the 21 Euros they want.

Contact details - bordatlas@zenit.presse.de

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back