Bookmark Posts for future reference (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Someone asked at the weekend how you bookmark posts. That got me thinking that we can't. We can watch whole forums and threads but if we wanted to quickly bookmark a post we could not.

We can now. :D. And we can add a note to remind the seniors among us why we bookmarked it. :). The new post bookmarking process is simple as.... and I've just added a feature and described how to use it in the FAQ.

You can have a practise and bookmark this one if you like :).

The Dotties

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
Wow eee. Even I managed to do it!!
Cheers Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
tried to do that but i cant find the button called jim anywhere on my screen to retrieve them

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Excellent addition. :dance2: Because I am going abroad for the first time this Easter, I kept adding hyperlinks to threads about routes and gear needed etc into a word document then accessing them that way. :rolleyes: Not now. Thanks:thanks3:

Aug 21, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise starblazer
Exp
since 2015
Love this :) I've been taking photos with my phone of useful bits of info....then the nightmare begins trying to find them again :(

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Very handy, only yesterday I was scanning months of posts to find my answer to a question that had cropped up again. Now I can find the post about the Madonna with the Fallen Boobies whenever I want. :)

Mother Ship

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2011
Jersey
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Exp
Since 1986
Fabulous - I can perhaps stop using Evernote now. Ta. (y)
Not if you wish to look up offline if you haven't copied and pasted to save but saved as html link. I'm a big user of Evernote (Evernote Premium user so can see all saved in Evernote offline) but will find this feature really useful and would bookmark post here then be able to save to Evernote in more organised fashion, rather than saving individual posts to Evernote as see them will be able to set up notes in Evernote by country, topic etc and copy from those saved in bookmarks.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back