Booking in advance . . Istria (1 Viewer)

Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010
If you're still there
It's half empty at the moment. The only noise is lapping waves. No Brits here at all,as far I can see.

Still want to go to Krk, can't believe it's so full this early. Hear Basak is nice, did you go there?
on Saturday we'll have a beer ? No we didn't go to Basak. Still recommend you don't come to Vestar. Lots of building work. Bars not over impressive either.
It's half empty at the moment. The only noise is lapping waves. No Brits here at all,as far I can see.

Still want to go to Krk, can't believe it's so full this early. Hear Basak is nice, did you go there?
Basak.

Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010
If you're still there

on Saturday we'll have a beer ? No we didn't go to Basak. Still recommend you don't come to Vestar. Lots of building work. Bars not over impressive either.

Basak.
That was meant if you're still there on Saturday.

OP
OP
Makingtrax
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Knaus Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
That was meant if you're still there on Saturday.
Hi Lindylou, thinking of moving on tomorrow to Porec. Just debating now whether to go to Polidor, Fontana or Porto Sole, Vrsar.

As Sirena is our first site in Croatia, it's hard to judge it. New wash block, loads of pitches and shade, great bike trails which we've been on for two days, quiet and warm sea for bathing. Can't fault it really. If the others are as good we shall be well pleased. A bit expensive is the only negative, 28 euros a night . . . although the others might be more :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010
It's costing us 289 euros for a week here in Vestar so be wary.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Sorry Bob, forgot to ask what site you were at, and what was it like.

HI, We was at Camping Stoja Pula not a bad site we had a good level pitch with shade. ;)
We met a spanish couple that were diving and if you go up the end where the point is the cliff goes straight down deep and clear.
Don't know what's up with the internet tonight it's taken ages to send.

OP
OP
Makingtrax
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Knaus Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
HI, We was at Camping Stoja Pula not a bad site we had a good level pitch with shade. ;)
We met a spanish couple that were diving and if you go up the end where the point is the cliff goes straight down deep and clear.
Don't know what's up with the internet tonight it's taken ages to send.
Thanks Bob, will be heading down there next week. Actually the water has got clearer here in Novigrad today for some reason. Can't work it out, unless they've had storms.

Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010
Hi Lindylou, thinking of moving on tomorrow to Porec. Just debating now whether to go to Polidor, Fontana or Porto Sole, Vrsar.

As Sirena is our first site in Croatia, it's hard to judge it. New wash block, loads of pitches and shade, great bike trails which we've been on for two days, quiet and warm sea for bathing. Can't fault it really. If the others are as good we shall be well pleased. A bit expensive is the only negative, 28 euros a night . . . although the others might be more :D
Where did you go to ?

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
We ve had really clear seas almost everywhere. been for a swim today at Lopar on Rab and while I was swimming I could see the fish swimming around me. Lovely sandy beach but large site and very very busy, loads of families.

Our favorites so far have been little autocamp on the d8, south of Karlobag (prettiest road IMHO) and camping palme at Orebic. only one of these is acsi.

Damn hot here thats why Im sat in the shade browsing.

Jon

NeilEmma

Free Member
Oct 31, 2016
UK
Funster No
MH
Fiat Arapaho
Exp
September 2016
We arrived in the istria region a few days ago and the first two sites I called were fully booked. They were both bigger sites part of club adriatic.

Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010
We are back at Sirena in Novigrad for a few days.

Anitatilly

Free Member
Jun 15, 2017
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I am at Portosole and am here till 5 August if anyone calls & want's to search out fellow English Campers, Pitch 31, on the Town Side!! I know a lot about the local area, been coming since 2008.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back