Booking Brittany Ferries (2 Viewers)

Dec 29, 2012
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7066df
Exp
Since 2014
Looking to book a ferry from Portsmouth to Spain in November, but on the website unable to book dates after 2nd November, does anyone know if they have a winter timetable and when does it come out?

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Brittany Ferries have a Winter Schedule, it is not released until late August / early September.

Brisey.

OP
OP
Greenway
Dec 29, 2012
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7066df
Exp
Since 2014
Thanks Brisey, just the info I needed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Might still be worth ringing them. They are playing about with their sailings at the moment. We had a booking Santander to Plymouth in October, then they rang up two weeks ago and it is now Santander to Portsmouth! :Eeek: As we live a stone's throw from Plymouth this is not ideal but it seems the demand is for Portsmouth sailings now. Must be because it is nearer to the Big Smoke.

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
Might still be worth ringing them. They are playing about with their sailings at the moment. We had a booking Santander to Plymouth in October, then they rang up two weeks ago and it is now Santander to Portsmouth! :Eeek: As we live a stone's throw from Plymouth this is not ideal but it seems the demand is for Portsmouth sailings now. Must be because it is nearer to the Big Smoke.

I cannot be sure, but a friend of mine, lives in Plymouth, he said something about, the council wouldn't let Brittany does some of the things they wanted, I think they wanted to expand but the council wouldn't have it, so Brittany started to shift over to Portsmouth.

Might be worth looking at it your end........or I might be wrong.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I cannot be sure, but a friend of mine, lives in Plymouth, he said something about, the council wouldn't let Brittany does some of the things they wanted, I think they wanted to expand but the council wouldn't have it, so Brittany started to shift over to Portsmouth.

Might be worth looking at it your end........or I might be wrong.

Thanks for that. I was thinking of seeing if the local TV were interested why BF seem to be running down their operation in Plymouth. I know one of their reporters. Will give it a go.

Ginge3685

Free Member
Jun 5, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
K
Brittany Ferry

I believe the Portsmouth ferries don't run during the winter, you will have ti go to Plymouth. This takes you to Santander Ian in Plymouth

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970

Its nearer Gods Country (DERBYSHIRE) to...BUSBY:roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back