Booking ACSI sites via e:mail (1 Viewer)

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
During the last 2 weeks I have e-mailed 3 different ACSI sites requesting a pitch booking and not one of them has responded.
Now, is this because it's customary to telephone them rather than use e-mail, or am I trying to book too early for a late April/early May arrival - or is there some other reason I am not aware of?

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
you normally book the pitch through their website and then it sends your email a auto message so you have to link back then it sends the booking

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
Seriously, don't book! Just turn up. Would be amazing to find no spaces on your first choice at that time of year.

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
I'm going late May early June which is still off peak and after talking to others the general consensus is not to bother pre booking as it will be relatively quiet.Infact a couple of them have said it works out cheaper to just turn up as you don't pay the booking fee!

Vlad

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
i agree out of season no need to book but where r u going to

OP
OP
The Dudess
Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Across Europe ending up in Crete, so Holland, Belgium, France, Italy, mainland Greece and finally Crete.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Traveller_HA5_3DOM

Free Member
Jul 13, 2012
Following the Sun
Funster No
MH
Hobby Premium 65GE
Exp
since 1985
We like to visit the reception and ask if we can have a look at the available pitches. You always get the better ones if staying longer than a couple of nights. Whilst you are walking round have a look at the facilities, Check the showers and if they make a charge for their use and also if they have a motorhome service point , It is tough out there this year for site owners and there are plenty to choose from. Some have nice pools and loungers others have nice bars and eating at reasonable rates. They all look good on the net or in a book until the trains pass nearby or the airport never closes.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back