Booking a Camping and Caravan club site (1 Viewer)

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Is it just us or has anyone else experienced problems trying to book a site with the Camping and Caravan club.

There booking website just comes up with error everytime we try and the phones are either engaged,unanswered or switch straight onto answer phone.

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
Just tried it and seems ok (Chrome on Win10 PC). The booking function seems to be a pop-up now so if you have any ad blocking software (etc.) could be causing the problem?

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
I booked Barnard Castle via their App last week and it worked fine, however a couple of days ago I tried to book Bunree for next week and it was showing as being full for my requested days.
I pushed the dates further and further away to see the earliest I could make a booking and it was fully booked for the rest of the year ! I rang the site direct and got straight on for my original dates, as did another Fun member, who's using the same site next week too.

There's obviously a little glitch on their technical side.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
I booked Barnard Castle via their App last week and it worked fine, however a couple of days ago I tried to book Bunree for next week and it was showing as being full for my requested days.
I pushed the dates further and further away to see the earliest I could make a booking and it was fully booked for the rest of the year ! I rang the site direct and got straight on for my original dates, as did another Fun member, who's using the same site next week too.

There's obviously a little glitch on their technical side.
If it's Bunree it must be the C&MC not the C&CC surely.
Different club, different booking system.

Richard.

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
I arrived at Cheddar C&CC yesterday and I'm sure all of the pitch types were available even though the website said only hardstanding + EHU was.

I checked Charmouth at the same time (Sunday) and it was reporting only grass with no EHU available this week, which seems odd for a wet and windy September.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back