LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
After help and advice received on here I have just used our Tesco vouchers to book the chunnel

Watch out Beni... Jaws is on the way ( well... we will be in late January anyway... Had to tie in dates with family who house sits for us )

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Nahhhh.. Dont wanna encourage others now do I !! LOL !!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
You HATE Tesco John!:laughing:

How many decades did it take to save the Club card points?:Eeek:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Wellll.. we have had club cards so long that my key ring version ended up as a blank bit of plastic LOL !!
But this year ( in April I think ) I decided to get us both a Tesco credit card .. So really it has only taken us since then to build up the points..
I am the only one who uses Tescos store and that is just for fuel.. I am really trying to get Woman to do the shopping at Tescos too but so far no luck !

Steve devon

Free Member
Sep 7, 2014
North devon
Funster No
MH
Adria sonic supreme
Exp
Since 2015
Wellll.. we have had club cards so long that my key ring version ended up as a blank bit of plastic LOL !!
But this year ( in April I think ) I decided to get us both a Tesco credit card .. So really it has only taken us since then to build up the points..
I am the only one who uses Tescos store and that is just for fuel.. I am really trying to get Woman to do the shopping at Tescos too but so far no luck !
If you do your shopping at lidls you will save more cash, the saving much out ways the tesco club card , and the grub is just as good

GeebeeJaybee

Free Member
May 28, 2015
St Helens
Funster No
MH
A Class - Adria Vision
Exp
I only do the food shopping at Tesco. Where I live it is that or a really scummy Asda or Morrisons who just don't have the choice.

Steve devon

Free Member
Sep 7, 2014
North devon
Funster No
MH
Adria sonic supreme
Exp
Since 2015
I only do the food shopping at Tesco. Where I live it is that or a really scummy Asda or Morrisons who just don't have the choice.
I understand what you are saying , we have two lidls within ten miles so we are lucky, we have only just started using them and so far we are saving a small fortune, got to go to tesco for my gluten free bread but that's about it .

GeebeeJaybee

Free Member
May 28, 2015
St Helens
Funster No
MH
A Class - Adria Vision
Exp
To be honest we do have a lidl and aldi but with the hours I work I can't go round several shops to get everything I need. A detour to Aldi for the steak is worth it though.

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
If you do your shopping at lidls you will save more cash, the saving much out ways the tesco club card , and the grub is just as good
:) Take issue with this .....the food is far superior especially their de-luxe range (y)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ?

Steve devon

Free Member
Sep 7, 2014
North devon
Funster No
MH
Adria sonic supreme
Exp
Since 2015
:) Take issue with this comment............the food is far superior especially their de-luxe range (y)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ?
Very true , we bought some of their cheap low fat yogurts , bloody lovely, there is a name of a German torn on the pot, I brought it up on google earth , it's the main muller factory, the tooth paste is awesome as well

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
We only have a small Lidl's here and to be honest neither of us like a lot of the stuff that we have bought there in the past
It is ok in general and we use Aldi and Lidl an awful lot when abroad, but not so much when at home

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
As an aside, woman usually does all the shopping in Sainsburys ,, using the Tesco credit card ,, that is how we got most of our points.

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I am always like a big kid.. The van has been emptied of everything and reloaded with out long stay stuff
Your dead right.. canna wait !!
Just had confirmation from La Torreta of our spot too !!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back