Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
hi just wondering if any members are on Bonterra Park at the moment, or have visited there recently, as we should be there from next sunday 6 th April and we welcome any members to have a drink etc, Peter & Lynn.:thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
peter marshall

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Bonterra park, benicassim

Well we are off to spain to-night, no body as answered my question so we will have to find out for ourselves, proberbly better that way because what suits one may not always suit another, If we find an wi fi site well have a look over the next 8 weeks, so by for now.

MickR

Free Member
Mar 30, 2009
Sutton on Sea Lincs
Funster No
MH
A.Class
Exp
12years
Have stayed at this site and it is well placed ,for walking in to the town and the beach.There are three supermarkets with in easy reach, and if you have bikes you can cycle all along the prom,and the weather forecast for when you get there is good enjoy.We have been down the road at Tropicana ,Alcossebre unfortunately we have to leave on Sunday to go home enjoy your stay.MickR

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mopauline

Free Member
Sep 27, 2008
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
3 Years
Hi There
Hope you have a good jurney down to Bonterra Park. We stayed there in 2007 and really
enjouyed it, It is really well situated for beach shops etc. A lot of couples had cycles and rode along the prom. You can hire them free of charge from the local 'council' for a week I believe each month. If interested you could ask at the Tourist Information Office in town for more details. If you bump into a really nice couple Dave and Eileen remember us to them. Wish we were coming with you, and as I said enjoy your stay.

Pauline & Maurice (Mo)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back