Rally Bonfire weekend at Shrewsbury Showground 3rd 4th 5th (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Well I can now stop counting beef & ale pies in my sleep ;) well at least for 12months anyway :)
YES Jan is happy to have us back next year and NO I'm not starting the list yet :whistle:

Bill and I would like to thank @bobnden Bob & Denise and their Son Rob & his friend Sam for All their help and support for this meet.
The disco Dynamic Mix was fantastic we really appreciated the time and effort that Rob & Sam put into this to make our bonfire weekend so so special. The personal motorhomefun screen shots where brilliant and so was the whole dynamic mix experience a massive THANK YOU from us All
Bob & Denise the beer went down a treat you certainly made a lot of funsters happy and I know it was very much appreciated. Also thanks Bob for all your help with the parking and hooking up of vans and all your help & support throughout the weekend.
Also a massive Thankyou to @daveandsan @archie2000 for all your help and support during the weekend especially with Amanda we really appreciate it Bill & I couldn't do what we do without it

A BIG thank you to All funsters for all your help and support and for making this meet one that we & especially Amanda won't forget. (y)(y)(y)

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
BigThankYou.jpg

We had a wonderful weekend (even nobody brought us a doggy bag). Great display.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back