Rally Bonfire weekend at Shrewsbury Showground 3rd 4th 5th (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Please let me know when you have paid in full . Please let me know if you can no longer make this meet . Kind regards Kate x

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Please let me know when you have paid in full . Please let me know if you can no longer make this meet . Kind regards Kate

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Okay UPDATE All VIP's, I have spoken to Jan at the showground and she is asking that the balance payments for VIP`s & Camping are to be paid by the 15th of September .
Please make your Payments by phone direct to Jan Forrest Admin officer on 01743289831

Once you have paid in full can you confirm on this thread and I will then amend that you have paid in full on the first page on this thread Thank you .

Bob`s @bobnden son Rob has kindly offered to do the disco for us so a very BIG Thank you to Rob DYNA MIX
Rob isn't charging to supply the music but it would be nice to give him a donation towards his costs . If anyone would like to donate I shall be collecting over the weekend and shall pass it onto him

I will be having a meeting next Monday with Jan and the caterers to discuss what choices of meals will be available . So will update you on that laters .
Kind regards Kate

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 9, 2010
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Hi Kate,
Friday to Sunday but Jan said if we want to come earlier we can pay at the showground
Kaye

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Okay UPDATE All VIP's, I have spoken to Jan at the showground and she is asking that the balance payments for VIP`s & Camping are to be paid by the 15th of September .
Please make your Payments by phone direct to Jan Forrest Admin officer on 01743289831

Once you have paid in full can you confirm on this thread and I will then amend that you have paid in full on the first page on this thread Thank you .

Bob`s @bobnden son Rob has kindly offered to do the disco for us so a very BIG Thank you to Rob DYNA MIX
Rob isn't charging to supply the music but it would be nice to give him a donation towardshis costs . If anyone would like to donate I shall be collecting over the weekend and shall pass it onto him

I will be having a meeting next Monday with Jan and the caterers to discuss what choices of meals will be available . So will update you on that laters .
Kind regards Kate

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
If you have paid in Full can you let me now in here so I can amend my list thankyou x

Last edited:

bobnden

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2013
barnsley
Funster No
MH
Motorhome kontiki
Exp
5yrs +
Kate, paid in full 3 nights. Bobnden thanks

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Ok Jan and I met with caterers
Here are the choices available
Please note if you have any dietary requirements talk to Jan and she can discuss this with the caterers .
Please remember The £20 is not just for the meal .The £20 Jan has to account for your entrance fee to bonfire and fireworks ,glass of wine or soft drinks ,tea &coffee subsidised camping as you are only paying for your electric that night .plus the use of the room over the three days and nights we are there .

Children get a goody bag as well so remember to say if any VIP is a child

Beef and Ale Pie – with new potatoes and seasonal vegetables

Plain Meat (i.e Chicken) – with new potatoes and seasonal vegetables

Goats Cheese Tart – with new potatoes and seasonal vegetables

Vegetarian Lasagne

Vegetarian Curry

Chicken Curry with Rice

Cottage Pie

There will also be a cup cake or brownie for afters . If you have nut allergy please check with Jan as the brownies may contain nuts

The cottage pie and lasagne is a meal on its own and does not comes with veg etc.

Can you phone or email Jan with your choice of meal please stating your furumn name x regards Kate
Ps
Okay VIP's, just a reminder of previous post . I have spoken to Jan at the showground and she is asking that the balance payments for VIP`s & Camping are to be paid by the 15th of September .

PLEASE NOTE

I failed to mention in my opening post for this rally that the room is upstairs . There is no lift . If there is anyone who would not be able to get upstairs could you let me know please . I am so so sorry about this I can't believe that I made this error .x regards Kate

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Sorry to be a pain Kate .... my internet unreliable .. get cut off... can you text me phone numbr to ring please for my veggie curry! :) x

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Ok Jan and I met with caterers
Here are the choices available
Please note if you have any dietary requirements talk to Jan and she can discuss this with the caterers .
Please remember The £20 is not just for the meal .The £20 Jan has to account for your entrance fee to bonfire and fireworks ,glass of wine or soft drinks ,tea &coffee subsidised camping as you are only paying for your electric that night .plus the use of the room over the three days and nights we are there .

Children get a goody bag as well so remember to say if any VIP is a child

Beef and Ale Pie – with new potatoes and seasonal vegetables

Plain Meat (i.e Chicken) – with new potatoes and seasonal vegetables

Goats Cheese Tart – with new potatoes and seasonal vegetables

Vegetarian Lasagne

Vegetarian Curry

Chicken Curry with Rice

Cottage Pie

There will also be a cup cake or brownie for afters . If you have nut allergy please check with Jan as the brownies may contain nuts

The cottage pie and lasagne is a meal on its own and does not comes with veg etc.

Can you phone or email Jan with your choice of meal please stating your furumn name x regards Kate
Ps
Okay VIP's, just a reminder of previous post . I have spoken to Jan at the showground and she is asking that the balance payments for VIP`s & Camping are to be paid by the 15th of September .

PLEASE NOTE
I failed to mention in my opening post for this rally that the room is upstairs . There is no lift . If there is anyone who would not be able to get upstairs could you let me know please . I am so so sorry about this I can't believe that I made this error .x regards Kate

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
Hi Kate,
E-MAILED JAN with our grub requirements :D:D:D
Thanks(y)(y)
Chris & Viv XX

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Hi Kate and spoke to Jan today and paid the balance. We're there Friday and Saturday night.
Thanks and hope I didn't cause you too much trouble. Tony, Janet and Pepper..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back