Bonfire meet - Stockton (North) (1 Viewer)

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Well, our first Nortthern meet did not meet with a hugh sucess. I put it down to the fireworks being on Monday night :Sad: so many people would find it difficult due to work.....poor sods :ROFLMAO:

We were two, Ralph, Dot and Jean & myself & the fireworks were spectacular & there was a pub open on the way back. :beer::drink:

Thanks to Ralph for knowing where to go for a good view.

The weather was OK apart from the rain on Monday morning which soon cleared away.

It was good to meet & put a face to another of the names on the forum,::bigsmile: maybe next time we can have a few more Northeners come and introduce themselve s:welcome:

Keith

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Well, our first Nortthern meet did not meet with a hugh sucess. I put it down to the fireworks being on Monday night
Keith

Hi Keith
I would say that it was a huge success mate...... You both had FUN, so what more could you want??? :roflmto: We had a meet once where only one other van turned up, it was one of the best weekends we have had and we really got to know the other couple and have become very good friends ever since :thumb:
That's what it is all about mate :thumb::thumb:
Glad to hear that it was a good display..............

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Dot and I enjoyed the meet and fireworks very much (and the beer :thumb: ), although we had both been under the weather for over a week (I am still not right and have a raging headache now) and weren't very good company and we were babysitting on the Tuesday.

Thanks Jean & Keith for travelling all that way and for keeping me company on Monday, look forward to meeting you both again.

Ralph & Dot

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Fireworks

If anyone facies seeing the fireworks from Stockton go Here

I have been playing around with YouTube & loaded the video I took with my mobile.

Keith

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Fantastic video Keith! Its amazing what you can do with a phone these days! :roflmto: I haven't managed to fathom out how to TEXT yet :whatthe: :Blush:

A brilliant dispaly, thanks for sharing ::bigsmile:

Perhaps we should elect Keith as MHFun's roving reporter :thumb:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Saw some of those starbursts from the front bedroom window. Sounded a lot louder in real life - but we did have the display at Middlesbrough Rugby Club off the other way at the same time.

Graham

RichardnGill

Free Member
Sep 22, 2007
Durham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Looked as though it was a really good display, I which I could have joined you as Stockton is only 25 miles down the road for us but it was not possable mid week for us.

Richard...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back