Bonfire & 2 Firework displays on 6th Nov at Shrewsbury Showground . (For the attention of those who asked about the showground Bonfire night ) (1 Viewer)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
For those who asked me to let them know about the Shrewsbury Showground Fireworks &Bonfire night please see info below .

Tickets are for the general camping and the bonfire night itself , it's Not like when we did the Funster VIP firework meet and had use of rooms. Hopefully in time to come we could consider doing this again but untill then if you wish to book see links below
Kind regards Kate x

https://westmidshowground.digitickets.co.uk/event-tickets/26787?catID=26091&#
Screenshot_20211015-122507~2.png
Bonfire & Firework Spectacular November 6th 2021
BONFIRE & FIREWORKS SPECTACULAR

A night which always goes with a bang . . . TWICE!

The area’s biggest bonfire which also provides two fireworks displays on the same evening. The earlier one is more suitable for families and is relatively noise-friendly - designed not to frighten younger children. The later display comes with more bang, a much louder affair, more suited to older children and adults. However, visitors wishing to stay for the two displays are welcome to do so at no extra charge.
The night also includes funfair rides for all ages, there’s plenty of food and drink on offer, and a live music stage. The popular bonfire and fireworks spectacular has raised thousands of pounds for Shropshire and West Midlands Agricultural Society’s The Rural Charity over the past few years.

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Will keep bumping this thread up back to main page for a few days at different times to make sure it gets seen
Kate x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Good information Ambilkate . We are going to the one at Love2stay in Shrewsbury this year but will look at this for next year if we can stay over at the showground . I like the idea of the 2 separate displays .

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Good information Ambilkate . We are going to the one at Love2stay in Shrewsbury this year but will look at this for next year if we can stay over at the showground . I like the idea of the 2 separate displays .
Hi Swifer I can see that Love to stay firework weekend is sold out . I've tried looking to see how much it costs but won't let me because it's sold out . Could I ask how much it's cost for future ref please and was there a minimum stay pm if you would rather or post on here .
Kind regards Kate

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Hi Swifer I can see that Love to stay firework weekend is sold out . I've tried looking to see how much it costs but won't let me because it's sold out . Could I ask how much it's cost for future ref please and was there a minimum stay pm if you would rather or post on here .
Kind regards Kate
They adjust the prices accordingly during the peak times of the year and even for the fireworks display and at Christmas when Santa’s grotto is there .
Here are the prices for 2021/2022 . Always a one night minimum . All pitches have individual grey waste AND a chemical waste point ( providing you use the green chemical)
37EFBA49-82E9-4E19-850E-148ABF43403B.png

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back