Boiler controls (1 Viewer)

Oct 10, 2019
royston
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Would any kind person photograph boiler controls in different settings.
boiler as fitted to a Autotrail Tribute T615 year 2015.
Now my wife and best friend are 82 years young we are not able to bend low enough for a period of time to work it out.
Thank you.

OP
OP
G
Oct 10, 2019
royston
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Thank you for your help Ryan.
But at 82 I struggle a bit with internet but thank you for your kindness

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
1597235524928.jpeg

Is this the one, all I can find at the moment

Truma S3002
All vehicles incorporate a Truma S3002 3kw gas heater.
Igniting the heater
Before operating the heater for the first time ensure that the batteries are fitted to the ignition unit, and that the gas cylinder, and isolation valve are turned on.
Turn on the control knob to the desired thermostat setting (from 1 to 9) and press down as far as the stop. Ignition will take place automatically (audible clicking noise) until the flame ignites. Keep the control knob pressed down for a further ten seconds to allow the safety pilot to operate.
If the flame should go out then automatic ignition will occur immediately during the closing time of the safety pilot (approximately 30 seconds).
If there is no flame present the igniter will continue to operate until the control knob is switched to (0).
Truma Ultraheat (230V Mains Operation) – Optional Fitment
Your Truma S3002 heater may be fitted with the optional 2kw mains element. If the two energy sources are used simultaneously, this gives the heater a maximum output of 5kw.
Before switching on ensure that the electrical fuse spur protecting the ultraheat is in the on position. The position of this switch varies from model to model so please familiarise yourself with the location of this switch before using your vehicle for the first time.
To switch the unit on turn the rotary outer switch to the desired heat output level
(500W, 1000W or 2000W).
Set the central thermostat knob to the desired room temperature (1 to 9). The actual setting of the thermostat must be determined individually depending on the heating requirements for each customer.
To switch the unit off rotate the outer switch to the off (0) position.
Trumavent Blown Air Heating System – Optional Fitment
The Trumavent blown air system distributes warm air through the blown air ducting throughout
the vehicle.
Set the rotary control on top of the S3002 to either manual or automatic setting.
On the manual setting the speed of the blown air fan is controlled via the central control knob that gives settings from 1 to 5 (5 being the highest).
On automatic setting the heat output is steadily adjusted to the respective heat emission from the heater. The maximum setting of the fan can be set by the central control knob and
the output will vary between this value and the slow running setting.
To turn off the blown air system rotate the outer control to the central off position.
Vehicle Space Heater Truma S3002
Owners Handbook 27

Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
Why do they put the controls in such stupid places? I have the two part Truma controls one at knee height in a dark corner the other nice and easy to see over the door, the boiler went u/s and was changed along with a new control, a single LED screen and where did they put it, yes in the dark corner. They left the other control over the door, was thinking of relocating but the LED screen is easy to read if I bend over and look through my legs, suppose I'd be ready if Putin/Trump press the big red button.
Oh and welcome!

OP
OP
G
Oct 10, 2019
royston
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Ha Ha great response ,my double control is about 6 inches from the floor below seat I do wish I could stand on my head to read it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 22, 2020
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Imala 620
Exp
Likewise, inches off the floor. To make it worse, unlike most switches, mine do not have indicator lights which confirm on/off, merely a light which seems to indicate the water is heated.

OP
OP
G
Oct 10, 2019
royston
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I have never been close enough to see them as a ex Grenadier Guardsman I was taught to stand up not get on my knees

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back