BMCT or MLT TV Bracket Help (1 Viewer)

ForeverCopilot

Free Member
Jul 23, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hymer BMCT 580
Exp
Hi ALL, Our new BMCT does not come with a TV fitted. I know that the Hymer Option fits a 32" TV but the Hymer bracket is almost the same price as the TV :lipssealed:. I know its a simple slide out bracket ...the TV stays flat to the wall I believe ...
I guess I am not the only one who has had to fit one after purchasing ... can any of you help with what type/make/model of bracket you purchased and how you fitted it. I believe the MLT is the same configuration ...

Thanks

OP
OP
ForeverCopilot

ForeverCopilot

Free Member
Jul 23, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hymer BMCT 580
Exp
Hi ALL, Our new BMCT does not come with a TV fitted. I know that the Hymer Option fits a 32" TV but the Hymer bracket is almost the same price as the TV :lipssealed:. I know its a simple slide out bracket ...the TV stays flat to the wall I believe ...
I guess I am not the only one who has had to fit one after purchasing ... can any of you help with what type/make/model of bracket you purchased and how you fitted it. I believe the MLT is the same configuration ...

Thanks
Anyone ???

StephDeLux

Free Member
May 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
ML-T 560 built
Exp
Since 2010
I took the Hymer one. Figured they have much better access to mount it solidly while building the MH at the factory. There are some options I didn't take thinking the Hymer price was outrageous, turns out it is not the case most of the time. Often the option is priced at or slightly above the retail price of the part.

I know this doesn't help you right now, but might be useful for others finding this thread before buying.

Maybe the dealer can help?

There is this bracket that could fit the bill: https://www.fritz-berger.de/artikel/lcd-fernseher-auszug-7029

Fritz-berger is a good supplier.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back