Blown fuse (1 Viewer)

Robertn

Free Member
Jun 8, 2021
Funster No
MH
1999 autocruise
Hi, I have a 1999 autocruise stardream 2000 on a peugeot boxer chassis and I have blown the fuse for the cigarette lighter and cannot find the fuses

Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
Mine was in the lower dash passenger side 2 twist bolts and it hinges down.

OP
OP
R

Robertn

Free Member
Jun 8, 2021
Funster No
MH
1999 autocruise
Thanks but the only one I can find is inside the glove box, and no fuses are blown I can't find any in the engine bay

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 12, 2017
Telford
Funster No
MH
A class Pilote
Exp
I know nowt about your vehicle but here is a bump anyway

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Just trying to establish possible causes, what was the run up to you thinking you'd blown a fuse ? Have you tried checking the actual socket with a multimeter to see if there is voltage there (probably need the ignition on too)? Some 12 volt plug in devices have their own glass fuse contained in their plug, it's not this that has blown is it, can you try a different plug in devices just to rule this out ?

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Robertn. I have a Boxer 57 reg I f you can wait until it stops raining in Wales I will go and get the manual and let you know where the fuse is?

OP
OP
R

Robertn

Free Member
Jun 8, 2021
Funster No
MH
1999 autocruise
Just trying to establish possible causes, what was the run up to you thinking you'd blown a fuse ? Have you tried checking the actual socket with a multimeter to see if there is voltage there (probably need the ignition on too)? Some 12 volt plug in devices have their own glass fuse contained in their plug, it's not this that has blown is it, can you try a different plug in devices just to rule this out ?
Hi I was removing the stereo and the casing touched something and sparked, the socket is perminantly life and nothing now and stereo doesn't work
Hi I was changing the stereo and the casing touched something and sparked and now I have no socket or stereo

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
I believe you will find the fuse in the engine compartment fuse box🤔 and if it’s anything like ours a right pain in the bum to get at🙄 or should I say in the head I cracked mine several times🙄

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back