Free Member
Feb 28, 2009
Felixstowe, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
VW Camper
Exp
Since Summer 2013
I had one of those rather chummy emails from Motorhomefun, reminding me that I hadn't been here for ages!

So I though I'd make sure that funsters didn't miss out on a Caravan Channel special offer for a new loo chemical called One-Chem, which has been running on the TV show. I liked it a lot when we tested it, so they gave us an offer on it/

Here's the TV clip with the offer:

Admin: An advert/Spam deleted

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
£9.99 for a litre ,dream on matey.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Depends how much you have to use I suppose. We use Elsan Organic, which is another type that can be used in both holding and flush tanks. That is about £8.99 for 2 litres. The dosage in the clip looked to be rather less than the dosage for Elsan Organic and the Thetford varieties so that may well make it work out cheaper.

As regards the integral measuring device. In the past I've bought garden chemicals which use a similar device and it is a system which works well.

Graham

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
£9.99 for a litre ,dream on matey.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, at 40 dozes per bottle , works out at 25p per dose .. so say a bottle lasts 80 - 120 days (depends on number using of course) that's more days than many folk do in a year .. for a tenner .. I don't consider that expensive

A SOG costs £100, payback against Bloo is 10 years, as a devote SOG hater this is a no brainer .. :thumb:

jim

May 22, 2008
Funster No
Well my van came with a fitted SOG, I do use chemicals occasionally for no better reason than it seems like a good idea to add a drop once in a while usually at times when I know I will be emptying the Cassette at friends houses etc.I use Elson Blue which I can get for £9-99 for 5 litres, I can't think of one good reason not to have a SOG but each to their own I say.:Eeek::Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back