Blocking out the midsummer morning light! (1 Viewer)

Reaynger

Free Member
Aug 1, 2011
Caithness
Funster No
MH
Peugeot coachbuilt.
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Funsters, at this time of year, the early morning light can be a bit of a pain when it penetrates into our van through a 3/4" gap at the bottom of the blind shutters. When I'm laid out across the U shape end then it is a bit of a problem shining into me peepers until now.

I've cured it by buying that grey polystyrene foam insulation for 22mm copper pipes and clipping it along the bottom of the shutter.

Sorry if anyone who thought of this first and has already posted.

All nice and dark now! :thumb:

May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
Hi Funsters, at this time of year, the early morning light can be a bit of a pain when it penetrates into our van through a 3/4" gap at the bottom of the blind shutters. When I'm laid out across the U shape end then it is a bit of a problem shining into me peepers until now.

I've cured it by buying that grey polystyrene foam insulation for 22mm copper pipes and clipping it along the bottom of the shutter.

Sorry if anyone who thought of this first and has already posted.

All nice and dark now! :thumb:

I'm defo gonna give this a try...sounds great....but why the 22mm? wouldn't the 15mm been enough?

Ta for the great idea:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
I find a couple of bottles of wine and half a dozen cans the night before works for me:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back