Blind spot mirror gone (1 Viewer)

Oct 21, 2017
Funster No
Has anyone ever had to buy / obtain the small blind spot mirror at the bottom of bus style mirrors for a Le Voyageur / Pilote ? Think similar to a 740

Mine has disappeared ! Either fell off or taken !!

Looks like they just push in on a central pivot of some sort

Hoping they can be replaced as not buying the whole unit as liable to be stupid price.

Any suggestions who might hold stock welcome although bet there is not going to be any around and if they come from France I’ll never get one !

Many thanks

Jul 6, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A clas
Exp
Since 1990
Had a look at Carlyle and Magnums but couldn’t see anything similar suspect it is a one off Pilote style part !

Don't think any motorhome manufacturer would bother to produce their own mirror housing assembly. It's cheaper for them to buy-in the parts.

I replaced the mirror glass on a discontinued Mekra product. Contacted the UK Mekra importer (with pics) and they forwarded the part number to Magnum.

Suggest you try identify the manufacturer of the mirror assembly used by Pilote.

Upvote 0

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Don't think any motorhome manufacturer would bother to produce their own mirror housing assembly. It's cheaper for them to buy-in the parts.

I replaced the mirror glass on a discontinued Mekra product. Contacted the UK Mekra importer (with pics) and they forwarded the part number to Magnum.

Suggest you try identify the manufacturer of the mirror assembly used by Pilote.
For sure they will be a standard off the shelf mirror from somewhere

just found these….. https://mobilervmaintenance.co.uk/product-category/mirrors-parts

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
I
Oct 21, 2017
Funster No
5740EF41-331A-4730-8259-394352FCC590.png

Upvote 0
Jul 6, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A clas
Exp
Since 1990
Maybe your mirror assembly is made by Vision Systems, a French company.

This 2019 thread post #8 mentions them.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back