blimey two weeks old and no brownhills thread (1 Viewer)

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi BROWNHILLs :eek: something to chat about

REPORTS here please

hi:wub: Went recently only because we where visting newark ,sopposed to have gone to rowntree park but there was a risk of flooding so we went newark instead [ dont ask me why her indoors idea:wub:] anyway stopped at brownhills it was there summer spectacular and there was a few stands there memory foam, tyrone bands etc,
we took a shine to a new lunar roadster, and was set upon by the rep giving us all the usual sales speak :Confused: what did it for us was if you order now you might get one for january 2008:whatthe: nice van though!!! needless to say we didnt buy:winky:

ray

Aug 16, 2007
Funster No
hi BROWNHILLs :eek: something to chat about

REPORTS here please

hi:wub: Went recently only because we where visiting newark ,sopposed to have gone to rowntree park but there was a risk of flooding so we went newark instead [ dont ask me why her indoors idea:wub:] anyway stopped at brownhills it was there summer spectacular and there was a few stands there memory foam, tyrone bands etc,
we took a shine to a new lunar roadster, and was set upon by the rep giving us all the usual sales speak :Confused: what did it for us was if you order now you might get one for january 2008:whatthe: nice van though!!! needless to say we didnt buy:winky:

ray

Well, I did think that Brownhills were s**t until recently.
I made a silly offer and it was accepted as they needed to move some stock. (I would have paid the price privately with no guarantee)
The sales team are total c**p and once you have paid a deposit, they do not want to know you. Not even until you pay in full!
However on my return from a recent holiday in France, the water pump packed up when I arrived back in the UK.
So I called in on my way home and they fitted a replacement straight away. I expected them to say that I would need to book it in but I was so surprised that they did it straight away.
I think that they are trying to get their act together but they will have to go a long way to sort out all their problems.
Would I buy again from them, No not unless it was a bargain as was this one.
They had to service and MOT my recent purchase and the wiper blades fell off within 1 week of the MOT, so what confidence can I have in the service. None.
But I still got a nice van at the right price.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back