Blaupunkt Las Vegas Dvd35 Radio And Ipod (1 Viewer)

Millie's Mum and Dad

Free Member
Aug 11, 2014
Funster No
MH
2008 Swift Bolero 630EW
Exp
Caravanning for 30 years, motorhome beginners
We finally picked up our new to us 2008 Swift Bolero on Friday. All very exciting:LOL::LOL:. We spent most of the long weekend playing and finding homes for our stuff. I've got a couple of questions I'm hoping someone can answer. Its fitted with a Blaupunkt Las Vegas DVD35 radio. I spent ages with the handbook yesterday trying to work out how to get the sound to come out of the habitation speakers, as well as the cab ones. Any clues anyone? Also can I play my iPod through it? I can't see an input socket anywhere, but the handbook implies that you can. It also suggests that I should be able to link my phone to it to use as handsfree. Any thoughts?

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
We've got a Bolero, same age and same radio. Can't help with the habitation speakers, but would think there maybe a setting that switches on external/auxiliary speakers in the set up menu. Ours works fine so I've never messed.

Pretty sure you can't use iPod directly, neither can you link to your phone - never found a bluetooth setting which is I think what you'd need. My phone links through the TomTom satnav and I've got one of those FM transmitter things if ever I wanted to connect to my MP3 player. Both work well.

Halfords seem to have a good range of replacement radios and they should be able to sort something out if this is going to be a problem for you.

Upvote 0
Apr 10, 2010
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since Sept 2003
The rear speakers, if connected properly, would be adjustable for volume by a front/back balance control somewhere in the sound menu. Can't help with specifics, I'm afraid.

An iPod interface is often an additional optional module but on a Blaupunkt I would expect such a module to give full control of the iPod rather than just an audio connection, so it might well be worth adding.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back