LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hope the wind dies down for you both.... always twice as bad there but sure you will have a lovely time....:thumb:

rob kinnear

Free Member
Nov 29, 2010
Swansea
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
1 year 10 years tugger
AM going to Blackpool friday Saturday Sunday wild camping at cleveleys if thers room for us:Cool::Cool:

You may find the locals a little hostile I have just seen this link on another forum

Link Removed

Rob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
You may find the locals a little hostile I have just seen this link on another forum

Link Removed

Rob

Dont let it put you off, come to Blackpool the lummees are on the Tower is open (and so is the Pleasure Beach!!). Park the van use the trams and have a great time!!:thumb:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Too bad you dont have a Walmart there
Do Walmart still allow overnight habitation? I thought I'd read that they had stopped it, at least in some areas, because of problems.

In this country the Asda supermarkets are part of the Walmart group. However, there are legal restrictions on off-road overnighting. Private landowners have to have a caravan site licence or exemption to offer overnight habitation as a regular service.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
A weekend in Blackpool! :Eeek:

Would rather sit in the dark and watch replays of our multi-millionaire, "I have wanted to be PM since I was 14 years old", smarmy, false smiling, "call me Dave" "leader" giving his speech to the Posh, We are all right, Tory Party... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
A weekend in Blackpool! :Eeek:

Would rather sit in the dark and watch replays of our multi-millionaire, "I have wanted to be PM since I was 14 years old", smarmy, false smiling, "call me Dave" "leader" giving his speech to the Posh, We are all right, Tory Party... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

AM working in Blackpool at mother care as the bouncer:winky:

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Just been on google earth looking all the way down the front and just wondered if the motorhome showing in the front garden near 72 Princes Way was a funster, the van fits nicely on there :thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back