Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Hi

I have created this interactive Mao of sites where you can dump a black tank at a 'flat to the ground' service point.

http://www.annie-and-chris.com/motorhome-black-tank-service-points/

At the moment it is all C and CC sites - as a member, for £7.30 you can pop in and use all facilities for a few hours - it is the one reason I maintain my membership.

There also driving directions from the list below the map. The map can be expanded to full screen if required.

It would be great to add more non C and CC locations to this map if any of you know of anywhere it is possible to do this so let me know and I will start adding them in.

Thanks

C

Popty

Free Member
Aug 22, 2020
Oxfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
American RV,
Exp
Since 2018
Try your local coach company, most decent coaches these days have toilets on board, the company usually has toilet drop facilities

TCG

Jul 6, 2017
Salford Priors
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
Hi

I have created this interactive Mao of sites where you can dump a black tank at a 'flat to the ground' service point.

http://www.annie-and-chris.com/motorhome-black-tank-service-points/

At the moment it is all C and CC sites - as a member, for £7.30 you can pop in and use all facilities for a few hours - it is the one reason I maintain my membership.

There also driving directions from the list below the map. The map can be expanded to full screen if required.

It would be great to add more non C and CC locations to this map if any of you know of anywhere it is possible to do this so let me know and I will start adding them in.

Thanks

C
Link not working

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back