Black Friday deals of not (1 Viewer)

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
when it was Black Friday! Week, I was looking at Nextbase dash cams, the 412gw being £109 in Currys, Argos and Halfords, well they went up in price for about a week and now there're now back to £109, so this must be 'the long Black Friday'
Still haven't bought one or make my mind up whether not get one or not.

Feb 14, 2009
Chandlers Ford, Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner TD700 H L
Exp
Since 2008
I have a Nextbase 420G ( as does my son) both pleased with them - I now find the battery runs down very quickly one power is disconnected - apparently a common issue - but have resolved this with a small usb power pack - leave it on the dash so camera will continue to record whilst in supermarket etc . :xgrin:

D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
I bought my 412gw quite a while ago from Argos. Cost was £109 and came with a £10 Argos voucher (the usual Argos promotion).
It's a good camera and records number plates very well, something that most other cameras seem to struggle with when distance / conditions are anything but ideal...

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Our dash cams came from Ebay £15 each both work quite well
Our dash cams from eBay cost around £25 each BUT 9 times out of 10 they don't switch on! Didn't use them for months after purchase because I wanted them hard-wired and we were considering changing cars, so by the time I found out they were faulty it was too late to return them for a refund.

Jan 31, 2016
Alness, Cromarty Firth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 (2012)
Exp
I have 2 Nestbase cameras, one will have the screen on all the time, the other shows the screen for maybe 20 seconds then switches off not sure if it's still recording though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
when it was Black Friday! Week, I was looking at Nextbase dash cams, the 412gw being £109 in Currys, Argos and Halfords, well they went up in price for about a week and now there're now back to £109, so this must be 'the long Black Friday'
Still haven't bought one or make my mind up whether not get one or not.
Away in the van in Sheffield at the weekend and went into Curry’s in the Meadowhall and they had some dashcams, think it was the Nextbase range heavily discounted

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back