BKUE TRANSIT KEY im giving it ago on the tooth brush charger got nothing to lose (1 Viewer)

co

Free Member
Feb 5, 2021
Funster No
MH
MOBIL STAGE
hey im co ,new on here but deffinantly crap at spelling so ill apoligies now,i love playing around with vans,and i love the trucks.im at present looking after my elderly father,85 ,his name is melvyn ,he is in hospital at present,but before he was bed ridden,and he loves the fact that im around he has the carers come in 4 times a day.whitch gives me the oppertunity to chuck an extention lead ouyt the window to what ever im workinmg on which just so happends to be an exremovals truck
since the lockdown ande this dam viras ,iv turned it into,a mobil stage size approximitly 4mx4m with a full makie 2000w pa system 24 track wedge monitors,colured lights ready for a band or dj all works off a an onbored gen,erator ,then i have my living 5 feet matteres above luton cab tv microw wave and electric heater and when the stage is not down a large living room with a pony in it so if any body wants to party when this viras is done give me a shout.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Is the keyfob completely dead? It is an easy enough job to crack open, solder a new battery to the pcb and fit in a new case

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Greetings peeps welcome from Bexley

Well done for looking after Pop,it can’t be easy. You seem very upbeat it must be your talent in mending broken stuff. Your day will come and you can stand on your stage and sing your heart out

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Hello & welcome .It does work on the tooth brush charger as long as you can get it balanced. Once you get it to work it might be an idea to sort out the lock so you can use the actual key.
I tried mine the other day & found it extremely stiff so had to spend some time lubricating the lock & working the key back & forward.
It doesn't take long for them to seize up.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back