Biodiesel (1 Viewer)

B

BiodieselMan

Deleted User
Hi if anybody lives in and about the cheshire area and wants to purchase Top Quality Biodiesel @ 65p/Litre please drop me a line thanks :thumb:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
sounds a bargain but i'd drop Jim(ringleader) a PM as he doesnt like members 'trade' advertising unless they have told him and hes agreed and given you a 'traders' account.....which he will im sure.

no different to a normal members account except the words TRADE MEMBER below your screen name so we know you are a TRADER.

if you look on the blue bar at the top right hand....click the link...trader...read this.

god!!!1 i dont half waffle on sometimes:Blush:

OP
OP
B

BiodieselMan

Deleted User
sounds a bargain but i'd drop Jim(ringleader) a PM as he doesnt like members 'trade' advertising unless they have told him and hes agreed and given you a 'traders' account.....which he will im sure.

no different to a normal members account except the words TRADE MEMBER below your screen name so we know you are a TRADER.

if you look on the blue bar at the top right hand....click the link...trader...read this.

god!!!1 i dont half waffle on sometimes:Blush:[/quot

Hi i would but do not know how at the moment as i am still learning if you could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated thanks

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Be carefull as the blood sucking leeches of the Customs only allow you to make 2500 litres per year for your own use.!!:cry:

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi Biodieselman,

if you click this link >>Jim<<

it will take you to Jims profile page.

click on the "contact info" box then "send a private message to jim" box.

write a quick note saying you are a trader then he'll sort it for you.

john.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Be carefull as the blood sucking leeches of the Customs only allow you to make 2500 litres per year for your own use.!!:cry:

Peter

Now, now Peter. Not really fair to call people that just because they are following the instructions given by their employers. It's governments which decide the limits.

Graham

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Now, now Peter. Not really fair to call people that just because they are following the instructions given by their employers. It's governments which decide the limits.

Graham
Besides they don't want your blood only money :Eeek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry:
terry

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that

Graham

Thats what the Nazi's claimed at the Nurenburg trials. (I was only following orders)

Doug...

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Thats what the Nazi's claimed at the Nurenburg trials. (I was only following orders)

Doug...

Can't think of many businesses which allow their employees to make up the rules. Otherwise we could all get 90% off new motorhomes :ROFLMAO:

Graham

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi, D1 Oils in Bromborough is the only plant in the area that I am aware of that maufactures Biodiesel. Its the old Lubrizol Plant that was bought out and redisigned and constructed by D1 Oils.

It was completed last year and the production of Biodiesel commenced.

A week into production and it closed down for whatever reason.

There were lots of rumors but thats the same everywhere.

It had cost millions of pounds to deisgn and construct this plant and it seemed at the time to be a sad waste.

I was just wondering whether it was in production again under another operator.

Jim :Smile:

Last edited:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi there is this 100% bio or a mixture.

Hi Andy
Ive no idea. I dont know anything about the process. I was just interested too see if it was being manufactured at D1 as a few friends of mine were made redundant when they closed. They were a strange bunch that owned it. It was actually a venture capatalist aquisition. They didnt have a clue regarding construction work and I dont dont believe that they had a clue about biodiesal.

Jim
:Smile:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I am sure it is good stuff, but be carefull of His Majesty Gordon Brown's Customs and Excise.!

I know you know how to leech the fuel mixture but these boys know how to leech your wallet!

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back