DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
We have a SOG but I still put a capful of bio in it. The SOG does its thing well but there is no fan extracting the gases when you empty it. No problem for me if the emptying point is open plan so to speak, plus a bit of wind* to help dissipate the vapours but I have used some facilities where it was a cubical and failed to hold my breath long enough to complete the task. Not nice, hence the bio. I'm also a non-smoker which may explain why my nose is a bit more sensitive to smells! :whistle2:

*no sniggering at the back!

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
The SOG does its thing well but there is no fan extracting the gases when you empty it. No problem for me if the emptying point is open plan so to speak, plus a bit of wind* to help dissipate the vapours but I have used some facilities where it was a cubical and failed to hold my breath long enough to complete the task.

Guess I'm relatively insensitive then - or we are 'fragrant depositors'. Or, perhaps it's just aclimatisation by our normal rural environment - the smell here has been thick enough to cut with a knife for the last three days as the local farmer is spreading sh*t and ploughing it in over several fields.

p.s. life-long non-smoker too that that theory bites the dust! :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back